Chapter 30

"Tiff--"

Tiffany ignored the calling as she continued to make her way to the ladies bathroom.

She was about to open a bathroom door when she was suddenly pinned against the wall.

She gritted her teeth and closes her eyes in frustration. She faced the figure with a blank stare.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

Jessica's jaw were clenched as she glared at the latter.

Tiffany sighs and bit her lip.

"I am not avoiding you...I just don't think this is the right time and place to talk about..." She closes her eyes once more. "About us.. catching up and stuffs..." She whispered.

Jessica's hands started to loosen as she let go of her ex girlfriend. She then let out a warm smile.

"I-I'm sorry, you are right. Cafeteria?"

Tiffany looks at Jessica in disbelief.

Jessica giggled.

"What? You know I'm lazy too even go anywhere for us to talk."

Tiffany rolled her eyes at the obvious statement. She breakfree from the hold.

"Is this how you get people to talk? By pinning them on the wall?"

Jessica had to smirk.

"Of course...still works to you."

Jessica's smile grew wider as she reminisce the memories back in highschool when she pinned Tiffany against the wall to get her number.

Tiffany groans in annoyance at Jessica's statement. She looks at her wrist watch.

It's my snack break...I guess this will do.

She looks back at Jessica and sigh.

"I have a snack break, let's go to the cafeteria."

-

"W-Wait... You're Tiffany's ex? Oh my God!"

Sooyoung's jaw was drop as she eyed the new girl from head to toe. She looks at Tiffany in disbelief.

"Damn girl!" She showed her thumbs up. "Your taste to woman is beyond imaginable! Goddess like!"

Tiffany looks at Jessica. She held a giggle when she noticed Jessica's blushing face.

Yoona shrugs as she drink her coffee.

"Well, not just beautiful like you...your standards are also..." She eyed Jessica just like Sooyoung's. "Rich ass people."

Sooyoung pouts and pointed her friend, Tiffany.

"In short, her ideal woman is herself. Rich and beautiful."

It was Tiffany's turn to blush in embarrassment at Sooyoung's words.

Jessica giggled and cleared her throat to get the attention of the group.
Once she did, she shot a serious look at her ex girlfriend.

"Speaking of being rich...why the heck are you a secretary?"

Tiffany sighs when she realize there is no choice but to explain.

"Nothing much...I just wanna try something new, I guess."

Jessica raised a brow.

"And your dad agreed to it?"

Tiffany shrugs, earning a soft laugh from her friends.

"He didn't, right? You just did what you want since... you're a spoiled hard headed brat."