FIVE

the og's

-

noah
guys
seen

noah
listen i know we haven't talked
in four months but we need to talk

gavin
what?

ebony
we went on a walk this morning
and when we went past kai's house
her car wasn't there

summer
ok and?

noah
she never drives

gavin
maybe shes learning

ebony
do you know who's car was there

summer
who

ebony
none other than corbyn besson's

noah

^^ him incase you forgot

gavin
so what you are saying is

summer
wait that doesn't make sense
why would he leave his car here
outside kai's house if jason turned
him in?
plus why is his car HERE?

gavin
surely jason will see his car there and
his daughter's car not and know straight
away what happened

ebony
im pretty sure it was his car

summer
omg you know what meet me outside
my house in ten

noah
bet

gavin
ok

–––––

THIRD PERSON.

"This still doesn't make sense." Gavin said, keeping his distance from the other three and folding his arms, "I didn't know they kept in contact with each other."

"Why would he come back?" Summer asked.

"Maybe for the same reason he came here in the first place." Ebony suggested, shrugging as Noah nodded in agreement.

"Are you sure it is his car?" Gavin asked as the couple slowly nodded, "Should we go double check?"

"Why would he be here though?" Summer asked, confusion on her face as the group made their way down the street, "If people know he is missing this is the first place they will look."

"What if people don't know he is missing?" Noah asked as the group looked at him, "Like, what if he told people he is leaving, or what if no one knows he left?"

"We're across the country from where he lives, they would've noticed by now." Gavin replied in answer to his questions as they reached Jason's house, spotting the black car outside the house, "That's definitely his car."

"Do we go talk to Jason?" Ebony asked the group as they all shook their heads.

"He'll ask us so many questions about Kai and none of us know anything." Noah answered, letting out a sigh.

"It's weird how she just left with him even after he kissed another girl." Summer said, "He hurt her a lot and she just-"

"Hey guys!" A girl interrupted Summer talking as she rolled her eyes. The group turned around to look at the girl speaking, which to their surprise was Lucy, "Have you seen Kai? We were supposed to go to the beach today."

"Lucy, when did Kai last text you?" Gavin asked, walking over to her as the girl grabbed her phone.

She scrolled through her text messages as she came across Kai's, glancing up at Gavin before telling him, "At four this morning."

"What did it say?" Summer asked.

"Why are you asking me this-"

"What did it say." Summer interrupted her, giving her a small threatening smile as the girl looked down at her phone.

"Hey Lucy, I won't be able to make it to the beach today but I hope you have fun without me. We can definitely go another day but something came up. I won't be able to reply to your text after this but I love you and i'll make it up to you." Lucy read it out before looking up at the four of them, who glanced at each other, "What?"

"Do you know who owns this car? By any chance?" Gavin then asked, gesturing to the black car parked behind them.

"Uh, I've seen it before but I don't know who owns it." Lucy shrugged, "Anyway, I need to go, Katie is waiting for me at the beach, bye."

"Bye," The group all said before turning back to face each other.

"Listen, we may not have talked for four months but we need to make sure Kai is okay," Gavin began, "Would it be risky leaving town again?"

"Definitely. My dad thought I got kidnapped and he's the most laidback guy ever." Ebony raised her eyebrows, "We can't all leave town again."

"My sister almost killed me when I got home." Noah sighed, "So I cant."

"What if two of us leave?" Summer suggested, "If we have a plan before two of us leave nothing can really go wrong."

"Who though?" Ebony asked, "Its got to be the two closest people to Kai." She said, as the three turned to face Gavin.

"No, absolutely not." Gavin shook his head, "My mom did not take it well last time, even if it was for Kai."

"Gavin you've been the closest to her since forever," Summer said, a frown on her face, "Please, just to make sure she's okay."

"Ok, fine." Gavin roller his eyes before looking at Noah, "You're coming with."

"Why me?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows and gesturing to himself, "Summer is close to her too. My sister will not be happy."

"You were closest to Corbyn."

"Right, you two are going." Ebony smiled, "We better start a plan."

"My house?" Noah suggested as the group nodded before walking back in the direction they came from, ready to make a plan for finding their two old best friends.

a/n

hi