BNHA Part 34

--Midoriya--

Marrow:More examinees has passed. We're at 60 people now. That means there are 40 spots left. 

Clyde:We're running out of time. | Sero:This is bad,what do we do? | Midoriya:Yeah,I knew we'd be in trouble if we got split. At least we probably could something about the group that's near us and maybe make a few points. | Sero:Really? What're you thinking?

Midoriya:Earlier,someone tried to outpace his classmates. He was panicking that he wouldn't get enough points in,since his class attacked as a group. They definitely ended up fighting over their targets. | Uraraka:Oh,so,when people get worried,they'll break away from their classmates and then they'll be in a big disadvantage! | Sero:Wait,then what were you saying about sticking together? We should all be in the same boat.

Midoriya:Well,to begin with,we were told to hit the weak points with the balls,so its easy to think that this is target practice. Though,without knowing our opponent's quirks,we're basically going in blind. But it's not easier or efficient to go after moving targets cause after all,they'll be protected.

Midoriya:Think about it. I wanted to first make sure we trap enough people for the class to pass,then we use our balls only after they couldn't move anymore. Our class has a lot of people who excel in restraining groups,like Aeden,so I kinda thought there wouldn't be any trouble. | Clyde:I see. | Sero:It's true that if we're just doing target practice they'd only be able to tell whether or not we were good shots. There's more to this test than I originally realized.

Uraraka:Sh! (whispers)> Listen you guys! Does it sound like they're getting closer? | Sero:*whisper* What should we do? | Midoriya:*whisper* Me and Clyde will go after them. (Sero quietly exclaims in shock) We'll be a decoy so you can move. Be on the look out for openings that will let you immobilize people to get some points. Your quirks are better at that than mine or Clyde. We're more of a fighter.

Sero:A decoy? There's four of us,so we'd need eight people? | Uraraka:Roger. Sero,let's do it! | Sero:Ugh,ok,fine!

Midoriya and Uraraka look at each other and nod,then Midoriya turns to Clyde and they both nod.

Midoriya:Now,move!

Midoriya and Clyde rush out of cover,and the balls start coming their way. Midoriya dodge and weave around the balls with Full Cowling active while Clyde was doing the same with his white flames powering his body.

Tow the opponents as close as possible and gather them in one place!

Two squads of students from the same school came out of hiding and attempted to ambush Midoriya,but he already predicted it and continued dodging as Uraraka and Sero quickly came in. Sero trapped a few of them with his tape while Uraraka makes them float thanks to her quirk.

--Aeden--

Aeden:*holds her up* I got you,are you ok? | Momo:*blushes* Yeah,I'm fine,thank you Aeden.

A voice came from our targets and told us that we passed the exam. After that,we soon left the building and head toward the room where the other participants has passed.

Marrow:Currently 70 people has passed,30 more and we'll be done.

We walk through the crowd and search for anyone in our class that might've passed. After a couple minutes,Momo spotted Todoroki!

Momo:*excited gasp* I'm glad to see you passed,Todoroki! | Tsuyu:I didn't doubt you. | Aeden:Are the others here? | Todoroki:No,so far we're the only ones here. I just arrived. | Shoji:We can't count them out. | Todoroki:I thought Midoriya had everyone working together. | Jiro:That was the plan,but someone from Ketsubutsu Academy split us up with his quirk. | Aeden:Now there's only 30 spots left. | Tsuyu:I hope everyone in our class passes...