Prolouge

Aizawa's POV

"Well Hizashi do you think we are going to be capable of dealing with a child?" I asked not sure if we can handle this task.

"Don't worry Shota. We are going to be great parents." He smiled at me and reassured me.

"Okey then."

We went to adoption center and talked a while with workers. They showed us a little girl with (H/C) pigtails and big beautiful (E/C) eyes. I fell in love with her the minute I saw her. I'm pretty sure that my husband felt the same towards her because he started melting in happiness and cuteness of her. We decided to take her. She was about 5 years old. She was quiet for a long time and was really shy but with time she started to get confident and we decided she should meet her uncles and aunts (the other pro heros cause we are like a big family). As soon as we took her to the U.A. she showed us the curious side of the child. She was so pure. I wanted her to never grow up. I loved her so much.

After some time she showed us her quirk. We were a little scared she might do something bad but luckily she didn't. She liked to pull little pranks on us like making it rain in the living room. We had so much fun and we were so happy that we took her with us. She was and always will be our world.

Our precious little daughter. (Y/N).