•15•

Todoroki's POV

I need to tell her this. I just can't be like that. Me and Momo were talking today after school and she told me that (Y/N) is playing me. I need to know the truth.

"Hey what is going on." I heard her soft voice. She was gentle with me and softly hugged me. I hugged her and started crying onto her shoulder. She was warm and her (S/C) skin was so soft.

"I have to get this rumor straightened up" she looked at me scared a bit. "Are you playing me?" She just looked at me like I was some kind of an idiot.

"You really don't trust me do you?" She asked this question and said something scary as fuck. "If you don't think I trust you let me tell you something about my past so you see that I trust you."

After this she stood up and started taking off her clothes. I was shocked. She had burns, bruises and scars on the body. Some of them were like a few days old.

"I was raped two time by the same guy. A few days ago and a few years ago. I don't know why he did that." I was petrified. I couldn't move. She dressed up and hugged me again calming me down.

Somehow I knew she was not okay. She seemed fine but she wasn't. We were sitting there a while. I was in her embrace and started falling asleep. Finally after a few minutes I was fully tucked in bed and sleeping.

(Y/N)'s POV

After calming Shoto down I headed home. At some point I stopped at one of the roofs and looked at the sky. It was perfectly clear. The stars were shining really bright. For a few moments I admired the view but later I went home.

When I got there everyone was half asleep and stuffed with pizza. I sighed with a smile and put my hands on hips. I got over to them and covered the boys on the floor with the blankets. Shinsou was cuddling with Kaminari. Sero was sleeping on the hanging chair which was pretty big. Katsuki was laying against the wall on the bed and Kiri was at the other end of the bed. I put the covers on Kiri and a blanket on Katsu. I had nothing left so I just laid between the boys. I put on some chill music and traveled into deep sleep.

Kirishima's POV

The last thing I remembered was laying in the bed and looking at the boys laying on the floor which was about 9 p.m. I looked at the clock. It is 3 a.m. the boys are wrapped in the blankets, I'm in the covers, Sero is on the hanging chair also in a blanket. I turned around to see Bakugou at the opposite side of the bed and (N/N) between us. She was without any covers and was shaking a little. I decided to take her into a hug and under my covers. After that I fell asleep again.

Bakugou's POV

I was sleeping but was woken up by someone moving around the bed. I looked at the bed and saw Kirishima taking sleeping (Y/N) into a hug. I was jealous. I waited unlit he was asleep again and moved her closer to me. Now she was covered by a blanket and the covers. My arms around her. I fell asleep happy.

(Y/N)'s POV

It was 10 a.m. when I woke up. I felt two pairs of arms around me. It appears that Kiri and Katsu started hugging me at night. I wasn't even mad.

I got out of the bed and went down to make some coffee and breakfast. At around 11.30 a.m. I was done making pancakes and took all of the things to my room along with coffee for everyone. When I walked in Kiri and Katsu were hugging each other. I just had to take a picture of them all.

I put the food on a table in my room and walked over to the balcony door. Opening them the cold breeze washed into the room spreading coffee smell all over the room. One by one they started waking up. Today we didn't had school due to Aizawa's not being here.

"Good morning boys. Eat up so we can do some shit. Or we can go back to sleep after we eat." They got up and walked to the table.

They ate all of the food I gave them and no one said anything until Shizu spoke up.

"(Y/N) you better take your meds and eat or Imma be mad." I looked at him and clapped back.

"Well to your concern I took them when I was making breakfast for you and I ate earlier."

Kiri looked at me and asked me about the meds. I told him it was to make the burns fade. We talked a bit about everything and nothing. We decided to split up. Shizu Kaminari and Sero wanted to go somewhere and me Kiri and Katsu wanted to stay at home so we did.

"So what you wanna do for the rest of the day?" I thought for a while.

"Well we could watch a film and eat some snacks" they both nodded.

"Do you think that Shinsou and Kaminari are going to end up together?"

"Yep." 

"Definitly."

"The loud blonde legacy is going to continue for another generation." I said dramaticaly and with a hand on my forehead I fell onto the bed. They both laughed with me.

We sat on my bed with me between them again. Some time into the film I felt sleepy and started to fall asleep. They both hugged me tighter and covered me with a blanket. I'm so fucking happy to have them in my life.