•10•

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?" I was stunned. How the fuck someone sees something in me. Well I have nothing to risk really. I mean I kinda like him too. Let's see where this is going to go.

"Yes. I will." I smiled and he hugged me really tight.

I believe that most of the girls hate me. I always got along better with men than women. They are just to complicated. I grew up with 3 men so it's logical that I get along with them. They are simple and you can easily get things. With girls there are so many complications.

Me and Shoto decided to go back to class. I wasn't playing his games this time.

"Well Imma go the other way" I started heading towards the end of the roof."Well see you in class boo" I waved him goodbye and hopped down. His reaction was priceless. I landed safely near the entrance and walked in like nothing had happened. Making my way to the classroom I met Bakugou and Kirishima. I decided to go up to them and have a talk.

"Heeeey boys" I suprised Kiri by hopping on this back. He caught me in time and started laughing.

"Well hey there (N/N) wacha doing"

"I was coming back to the class and decided to talk to you guys."

"Hmm interesting. But I have a question" Kiri was somehow worried.

"Yea sure what is it" By this time I was sitting on his shoulders and they started heading to class.

"Well most of the girls are asking me why are you negative about them. Why don't you spend time with them?"

"Well the thing is I grew up with only boys in my family so being with girls is complicated for me. With boys talking is easy and the most girls I knew were two faced. In front of me they were sweet and all but behind my back hate for me was going all out because of what happened. The boys are going to tell you in your face that they hate you or that you're a bitch. That's why for example I like spending time with Bakugou. Because he's honest. I like spending time with you Kiri because you're really happy and helpful. Kaminari and Sero because they are crackheads and I like their humor. Deku and Iida because they will always listen to you and try to help. They also have some interesting points of view. Ojiro and Tokayami because the are just fun and cute. And Todoroki because his so cold and warm at the same time. I'm just curious of him. And Shizu is my brother so"

"Well you have some valid points but you should try talking with the girls. If it doesn't work you always have us" he did his wide ass smile which made me happy.

We came into the classrom and I climbed down from Kiri. Going to my desk I stumbled across Uraraka. Listening to what Kiri said I came closer and decided to talk with her.

"Hey Uraraka. Em I have a question."

"Oh hey. What is it"

"Why didn't you come to me and ask me myself about why I don't talk with you guys."

"Well we didn't really know if you hate us or what so we wanted to safely approach you" Momo decided to speak up.

"Oh. I mean I don't bite so there's no worry. I don't hate you guys. Just growing up having only men around me I got used to being with them. I just don't get girls and I don't want my middle school disaster to happen again" I explained and the girls just nodded "I can be sometimes harsh while talking and I usually tell people what's on my mind and sometimes it isn't nice"

"Well if you want hang out with us sometimes just tell us we will be happy. Bu we won't force you to spend time with us. We want you to feel good." They all agreed with Jiro's words

"Thanks guys. I hope we can spend some time together. I'll tell you. If you need something from me you can come and tell me. I prefer telling me things directly to me. I'm not mad about the situation that was. For the future." I winked and talked a little with the girls.

-time skip-

After the lessons I was walking home with Todoroki. Shizu had to help dad so he was still at school.

"I thought we could go on a date on thursday? What do you say?" Fuck. I have an appointment with Enji. What do I do.

"We could go BUT on one condition."

"Yea what is it"

"I have to be home before 8 p.m."

"Oddly specific but ok"

I smiled and sighed. Thank got he didn't ask more questions. As we were walking down the street I heard Katsuki jumping on the roofs. He tried to be silent but I heard him. I looked at him and laughed. Todoroki just kept walking.

"That's my house. Thanks for walking with me." I gave him a kiss and he walked off. I stood there for a while and then hopped on the roof.

"If you want to spy on people you need to be more discreet you know"

"Oh motherfucker. I know but what were you doing with the half n half bastard. He's boring."

" That's debatable. I wanna see where it goes" he looked at me surprised a little.

"What do you plan on doing?"

"Oh me? Nothing just enjoy the time I have with him. I'm not a person who cheats. But I have a feeling that something will happen"

After talking a minute or two I heard approaching Shizu. We said our goodbyes and walked home. Falling onto the couch I was crushed by my brothers body. I groaned in hopelessness and pain. He just laughed and we laid there for what felt like hours. When dads got home they looked at us sleeping on the couch in our uniforms and took a photo of us and laughed before waking us up and telling us that we should probably go to bed.