•14•

Todoroki's POV

(Y/N) is a great girlfriend but the thing is I think she spends too much time with boys. I'm afraid that she will cheat on me. Especially that she is too comfortable with them.

The lessons were dismissed and I thought that me and her should talk but something told me to wait. So I decided to talk with her after the festival.

-time skip brought to you by Bakugou screaming SHINE-

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/N) me and Hizashi are going to leave for some time. We will be back in time for the festival. You can do a party or something. Just don't ruin the place" I nodded in excitement.

Running from the teachers lounge to the class I almost tripped three times.

"MY BITCHES BETTER GET READY!!" The boys (Kaminari, Katsuki, Kirishima and Sero) turned their heads to me.

"Me, you all and Shizu today party at mine. And thats final."

"FUCK YEAH!!" All of them screamed in union and caught the attention of the girls.

"Get the things after school and come to mine. We will get baked." Kaminari and Sero started screaming like little girls and jumping holding hand. "Calm down."

We talked about some details and decided to go. I told them I gotta do something and will go in a while. They nodded and got away.

"Hey bby. Something happened and I see that. Tell me." At this point I was pissed.

"Ehh. I'm just worrying that you are cheating on me."

"Okay. Hold your horses. You really think I would be doing something like that?! If you do than you are really going to get your ass whoped." He looked at me and gulped hardly.

"Sorry. I just... you are my first girlfriend and I'm just worried." he looked down at the ground a tad.

"Baby if you don't trust me then this is no good for us both. You need to trust me so I can trust you." I said in a soft tone.

"Okay baby." He stood up and lifted my chin up crashing his lips into mine. I put my hands on his neck while his were on my waist holding me close to him.

We broke the kiss panting for air. I looked into his heterochromic eyes and he looked into my (E/C) ones.
I waved him goodbye and left. Hopping on the roofs of the houses I was happy for once.

When I got closer to my house I saw that the boys are waiting for me. I forgot that I have the keys.

"Heey guys!!" I surprised them by hanging from the roof like a bat. They all screamed in horror besides Shinsou as I walked towards the door and opened them. We decided that we all be staying in my room cause it'll be more convenient.

"Wow (N/N) your room is great." I rubbed my neck in embarrassment. My whole room is gray black and white with some (F/C) accents. I have some posters and photos on my wall behind my bed. I have a queen sized bed with gray covers black pillows and white fluffy blanket. Under my bed are some more pillows and blankets. I have white hanging chair and a white fluffy rug. The rest of the furniture is also white. I have fairy lights on top of my bed and led lights under the ceeling. The walk in closet is closed it because boys.

"I mean I like it. Better things are hidden in the room~" I said in seductive tone. They all blushed and sat down. I decided to change and I left the boys for a few moments.

I walked out of the closet and and started looking trough the backpacks

I walked out of the closet and and started looking trough the backpacks. After a few minutes of looking I found our entertainment. 4 blunts. We all sat in a circle and blasted some music. We opened the balcony and started smoking. One by one we were sitting in a circle and having fun.

Y/N: Name 5 things you would say in the bedroom.
Katsuki: FUCK
Y/N: One
Kirishima: I'm ready!
Y/N: Two
Shinsou: Where do I put it in
Y/N: Three
Sero: Who the hell are you
Y/N: Four
Kaminari: I'm not ready
Y/N: FIVE

We all bursted laughing at each other. We were rosted at this point. Me, Katsuki and Kirishima were laying on my bed me between them. Shizu, Kaminari and Sero were on the floor.

"Why don't we play Poki?" Sero said

"Well if we have them?" I wasn't sure but then Kaminari like a god took them out of the bag

"I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE!" Denki screamed holding the Poki high in the air.

"So there are some rules! One person will be without a Poki and he will be starting. The winner is going to battle the person next to them." I explained and we all agreed.

Shinsou was the first one. He decided to play with Kaminari. Pikatchu won and went to Sero. Kaminari won again. Then he went up to Kirishima. The shark boy won and decided to go to me. I made Kirishima win and battle Bakugou. There was a tie because they practically kissed.

After some more games we ordered pizza. While waiting I felt something was wrong. I decided to check my phone. 20 messages from Todoroki. He wanted to talk. I went to the kitchen and called him.

"Hey sorry I didn't answer. What did you wanted to talk about."

"I-I want you to be here with me." He was crying.

"Okay wait for me. I'll be there in some time." I hung up and went to Shinsou. I told him what happened and he told me that he will be okay and to let him know when I will be going back.

I got out of the house and went to Shoto. Something's up. I know it. Thing is I had no idea what.