•5•

(Y/N)'s POV

Everyone was sitting in the bus. I was at the back vibing to some music. This was until my peace was disturbed by loud ass screaming.

"Could you please SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I screamed as the blonde boy bitch glared at me and then clicked his tongue.

"Your suite is matching your attitude today slut." I looked at the purple haired male

"Well thank you and you are as feisty as dad when he's tired" we just looked at each other and started laughing. Ah I love those inside jokes.

"Hey Midoriya isn't your quirk like All Might's ?" I looked at freaked out Broccoli. Sighing I walked up behind him and did the same trick as earlier. He didn't notice me but a few people did.

"Well no. There are lots of differences between our quirks but looking at the whole spectrum of quirks there are a lot of similar ones" he was now confident and calm which made me happy.

The rest of the trip went smoothly accept for me being glared at by a certain angry issued male. I ignored him which made him more angry.

When we arrived at the place a few people started fangirling about No.13 and the rest was amazed by the whole USJ. I was here many times with dads and my bro so we weren't really paying attention to what she was saying. Looking around I saw a black mist creating at the plaza of the building.

"Hey dad, No.13. There are some villains down there." I was weirdly calm as they started panicking.

"Step back! No.13 take the kids to the safety. I'm going in." They all nodded accept for me. I started going down the stairs slowly with a smile. Shinsou knew right away what I wanted to do.

"(Y/N) NO. YOU'RE NOT DOING IT!" They all looked at him with a confused look but I just sighed and came back to them.

"You are quite obidiant. Anyway" the black mist appeared in front of us. I was excited as everyone was scared. Mostly of me not him "We are the League of Villains and we came here to make All Might the Symbol of Peace take his last breath"

"What does he has asthma and you took his inhalator. Please think of something better." I told him not really amazed as the misty guy grew impatient for some reason.

"Looks like he's not here. So maybe some dead kids will bring him here." The bluenette said calmly and the mist obayed from down stairs.

"Well then" the portal guy teleported the whole class accept me Shoji, Iida and two other people into random places in the USJ.

"Iida. Go for help but make it really fast." I whispered to him as he started running for his life to the exit. As they were fighting a little with the mist I happily walked my way to the plaza.

Listening to my surroundings I dogged every single one of the attacks pointed at me. Making my way to help dad a big ass bird like creature appeared and pinned him into the concrete. I was mad at this point. Running stright at the creature I looked a bit to my left and saw Tsu almost getting touched by the crusty guy. I used my quirk and manipulated the water to cover his hand in thin layed of ice and push him away from the cute frog girl. While fighting a few people All Might started battle with the bird but got pinned down. Todoroki used his ice to capture the creature in place as hero escaped his grip.

"Oh look at him. Poor thing doesn't know what is going to happen to him." I said in a sad voice and started approaching the monster.

"Young (Y/N) you wouldn't do that" All Might told me in a concerned tone.

"Oh you think I wouldn't? How sad. I would. And I will." I took a final step and in a matter of seconds I ripped it's heart not wasting a drop of blood.

All of my classmates and villains stopped at their tracks.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?! WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR HANDS?" The voice of Todoroki ringed in my ears.

"Nothing to special." I answered as I threw the sack with the heart to Bakugou. "Burn it or else this shit is going to regenerate" he didn't waste a second and exploded the thing in his hand.

Not seen I moved myself to stand behind the guy with hands all over his body.

"You didn't think you'll win today did you" I whispered in his ear as he flinched and took a step to back away from me. "You can run from me but you can't hide" Shinsou started giggling as the hand boy ran away with some of the villains.

"OI WHAT DID I BLEW UP?" Bakugou was scared? So I answered him oddly

"Go up to this bird and look. Listen and get a conclusion" he stood there not wanting to do it.

"Kacchan. He doesn't have a heart. This was his heart." Izuku stood next to the bird corpse.

"How. There was no blood. It is not possible."

"Well come here and look. There is a hole in the place of his heart and if you check it doesn't have a pulse. She ripped his heart blood clean" they all looked at me amazed scared and grateful.

"And now you are going to be on pills again. Good job slut." Looking at my brother I just walked up to him and told him

"I just did what was the best to do. No hard feelings." Me and him took dad upstairs to see a huge ton of Pro Heros, Police and a few ambulances. We gave Aizawa to the paramedics and waited for all of this to end. I'm going to have so much explaining to do. Fuck me sideways. After being integorated by police and Mic having to talk to them as my quardian I looked back at the class and saw Toshi talking my past to them so I just came down there.