•27•

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up early in the morning and got ready for the camp. The beach didn't quite work out. Oh well. The moment I walked down the stairs and ate breakfast. Strangely no one was there so being the nice person that I am I made coffee for the two sleepy heads and breakfast for all of them.

When I was done I heard three pairs of feet walking down the stairs.

"Good morning to the night owls" They all looked at me and greeted me

While Mic, Aizawa and Shizu were eating I sat on the couch and went through my phone. Nothing special. When all of them were ready we got to school and got onto the bus. I sat in the back and looked at the phone when Bakugou showed up and sat beside be next to the window.

"Hello there" I looked at him for a split second and to the alley again

"Shut it, it's to early for this shit"

"I agree. And with that Imma go to sleep. Bye" I put my head onto his lap and fell asleep.

-time skip- 

"Hey, slut. Wake the fuck up we're here." I heard Katsuki telling me.

"Yeah yeah I'm up." I sat up allowing him to move his legs. Uraraka was looking at me with an expression of both 'you are cute' and 'you are lucky'. I just winked at her and she turned bright red. We both walked out of the bus with Katsuki Uraraka following not that far behind.

We looked around and noticed that we are in the middle of nowhere. A horrible shiver went down my spine. This wasn't going to end well. After a moment Denki and Sero started to freak out and ran to the bus but they didn't even get a chance to get there. 

"We are the wild wild Pussycats and these ground belong to us. It's nine o'clock right now and you have 3 hours to get to the camp grounds which are at the feet of the mountain. See ya!" 

With that Pixie-Bob destroyed the cliff under us and made all of the people in the class fall down to the forest. We had to fight big earthy creatures. Most of them were made of mud or clay. With that we started to destroy them. Whith my luck which is not very big I got left behind but it was mostly okay for me. I decided to wadered a little. My orientation in the woods is really good so I knew where I was. The woods were the perfect place for hiding and doing tricks so I parkoured around and fell down a few times due to the bird scares. The sun started to set so I decided to get back but before that I saw a cave. My mind automatically made me go there and explore. 

Kirishima's POV

We got to the camp around 4 p.m. and everyone was happy that we were able to rest and eat. At the same time I was feeling a bit weird like something was missing. I looked around and fright filled my body.

"Kirisima what's wrong you are all pale and you froze in place?" I heard Iida ask.

"(Y-Y/N)'s not here. We left her in the woods..." I gulped hard and watched Iida go pale as well.

"MR.AIZAWA!!! (Y/N) IS NOT HERE!!" Aizawa's head shot immidietly up and looked over to us along with other students.

"What the fuck do you mean she's not here" 

"Look around she. is. not. here." I stated

"Watch your tone Kirishima." Mr. Aizawa said.

"Right sorry."

"We belive she is in the woods still." Iida said

"Don't worry she is not three years old kid. She will be back" Shinsou looked at the three of us and we all immidietly calmed down.

(Y/N)'s

When I sat down on the top of the entrance my eyes landed on the view of the beautiful sunset. The red and orange colors of the sky and forest reminded me of Bakugou and Kirishima.

After a few minutes of staring into the horizon I wanted to sing the song. A little bit of wondering and I decided to sing 'my future' by Billie Eilish.

I can't seem to focus
And you don't seem to notice
I'm not here
I'm just a mirror
You check your complexion
To find your reflection's all alone
I had to go

I heard some steps but for a moment I decided to ignore them and enjoy myself.

Can't you hear me?
I'm not comin' home
Do you understand?
I've changed my plans
'Cause I, I'm in love
With my future
Can't wait to meet her
And I (I), I'm in love
But not with anybody else
Just wanna get to know myself

I know supposedly I'm lonely now (Lonely now)
Know I'm supposed to be unhappy Without someone (Someone)
But aren't I someone? (Aren't I someone? Yeah)
I'd (I'd) like to be your answer (Be your answer)
'Cause you're so handsome (You're so handsome)
But I know better
Than to drive you home
'Cause you'd invite me in
And I'd be yours again

But I (I), I'm in love (Love, love, love, love) With my future
And you don't know her
And I, I'm in love (Love, love)
But not with anybody here
I'll see you in a couple years

When I finished singing I noticed a pebble flying my way. I quickly caught it and looked over to the person who had thrown it. A child. I was curious what a child is doing here alone at this hour. On one hand it id the ground of three Pro heros so he is safe but on the other it was getting late.