•16•

(Y/N)'s POV

It is the day of the U.A. Sports Festival. Everyone is excited. We were sitting in the waiting room when I noticed that Todoroki is standing and walking towards Deku.

"I'm going to beat you. I know you have some connection with All Might. But I'm going to be stronger." Deku and practically all of our class was shocked on the sudden outburst.

"Don't worry about this. Everyone wants to beat every single one of us. You don't need to make drama." I said walking towards the door. In one moment the door suddenly opened. In one second my face got smashed.

"Get ready people... OH MY GOD (Y/N) I'm so sorry." I looked at freaking out Iida.

"Ah don't worry. Nothing happened."

"Bitch your head is bleading." Katsuki came out of nowhere.

"Fuck that. Let's go." I wiped the blood of my forehead and came out of the room.

We walked out on the field. Everyone was cheering and screaming. More and more classes had came out and we could start.

"The first place on the entrance exams Bakugou Katsuki is going to give a speech" Midnight didn't know what will happen.

Soon Bakugou went up and gave his 'I'm going to win' speech my ass thank you very much. People started booing but they were quickly silenced by Midnight telling us what is going to be the first stage. The obstacle run.

"As long as you are on the course you can do anything you want. The route is 4 km long." She pointed at the exit.

"ARE YOU READY?" Mic screamed. "3....2.....1....GO!!"

All of the people started running and pushing each other. I ran over them stomping on their heads. After I was out of the tunnel I felt a cold breeze. I looked down to see ice coming towards me. Dodging it I started skating and rode towards the first obstacle.

"(Y/N) AIZAWA IS THE FIRST ONE. THE ENTRANCE EXAM ROBOTS ARE THE FIRST OBSTACLE." Mic was saying as I used my quirk and broke them from the inside. One of them fell and I hopped over it.

I noticed that Katsuki, Kiri, Shoto and a few other people started getting near me. I smirked and ran at the same speed. Being in the first place on this competition not knowing what the other one is, is really tricky and dangerous. My goal was to get into the first five.

"TODOROKI IS ON THE SECOND OBSTACLE. THE FALL"

I looked down. Nothing. I decided to have some fun and started to jump from one rope to another making it harder to move. When I was at the other end of the fall I saw blasting Bakugou. I ran further to see a minefield.

"AND THE LAST OBSLTCALE MINEFIELD. LET'S SEE WHO IS GOING TO WIN"

I looked at the two boys running in front of me. They started arguing like little children. I rolled my eyes and saw pink smoke behind me. From the smoke flew Deku charging at Todoroki and Katsuki. I was a little impressed. They didn't see him at first. They got the idea that it was him when he stood on top of their backs and smashed a piece of a bot on the floor making another explosion. Izuku started running as fast as he could earning the first place.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA GETS THE FIRST WIN OF THE FESTIVAL."

I got second place as Bakugou and Todoroki scored the third together. I walked up to the green boy to congratulate him.

We were chatting a little until Midnight decided to announce the next game we were about to play. The calvary battle. I groaned internally and looked around locking eyes with my brother. 

"You are going to make groups of four to five people. The person on top will have a bandana with the points. Everybody from the bottom will be having five points more than the previous one. So the last person will have 5p the person who was before him will have 10p and so on. The person in the first place has one million points!"

All of the people looked at Izuku like at the target. I decided to help him and be in his team since practically no one would be. On our team was also Tokayami, Uraraka and the girl from support course I believe her name was Mei. We planned some of the time which was going to be running away from the other teams.

The battle started and as predicted all of the teams started charging at out team. I took Izuku who was pretty light in my arms and hopped high in the air as the rest of our team ran to catch us. I threw Deku on our teammates which caught him. I landed on the ground and took two bands from the other teams which was our rescue plan. If someone takes ours band we can still be in the top four. No longer later in the game Todoroki snached the one million point band and we started running after him along with the Bakugou team. When Midoriya tried to get the most valuable one I took two of the other five bands. We didn't caught the one million but we made it

1st: Todoroki team

2nd: Bakugou team

3rd: Midoriya team

4th: Shinsou team

After the game Midnight asked if someone wanted to withdraw. One person decided to withdraw because he didn't remember anything. I already knew it was Shinsou's play. I looked at him with a mix of dissapointment, amusment and understanding. He just shrugged and continued to listen. After the withdraws from two people Ojiro and one of the boys from class 1-B two more players from class 1-B went into the game. I think It was Tetsutetsu and gass headed girl. 

In he middle of one on ones we were going to have a lunch break. I settled on that and went bcak to the building thinking what could I get to eat. So many options and many diffrent things.