•20•

Kirishima's POV

Bakugou was about to fight Todoroki. I don't know what had happened but he is really pissed with him. I don't know really why. We are mad too but he is beyond furious. Mic announced that the fight is starting. I was questioning a lot right now but now is not the time. 

The blond charged at the second boy. Explosions and ice was everywhere and sometimes we could hear some words. Mainly screams. Everything was covered in dust so no one was able to see a thing. After the dust settled down I saw Bakugou standing opposite to Todoroki.

"I'm going to beat your ass! You are a monster considering what have you done to (Y/N)!"

After hearing those words I wanted to cry again. But I couldn't due to a sudden big explosion. And then Todoroki was laying, unconscious, on the crumbled wall. I didn't know if I felt bad for him or not. My gut told me to feel a bit proud of Bakugou so I did.

The blond looked at him with disgust, hatered, jealousy. I was just staring at Todoroki's body being taken away to the inflamary. Rushing downstairs to the entrance I saw a blonde leaning against the wall. Tears running down his face. I ran up to him and hugged him. It was actually the first time he hugged me back.

After making sure he is okay and all. The awards were given out.

1st - Bakugou Katsuki
2nd - Todoroki Shoto
3rd - (Y/N) Aizawa and Tokayami Fumikage

(Y/N) didn't show up due to her condition. But I knew she was happy about it. Happy that she had a chance to win. And she gave it all she got. Trough the tears falling down to the ground I smiled. Kaminari Sero Shinsou and Midoriya were in the same condition as me. All crying and smiling. All we now wanted is for her to wake up. As fast as possible.

-time skip-
(Y/N)'s POV

I opened my eyes. I was in Recovery Girl's office. I wonder how long was I asleep. I sat down and looked around. I didn't know what year, month or day it was. It was about 2 p.m. The class is about to end. I was just staring into space smiling when I heard the door open. And then I saw him....... Bakugou Katsuki.

He had dark circles under his eyes, skinnier then earlier, pale. I could say lifeless. His head hung low.

"Hi~ Katsuki." I said smiling at him as tears rolled down my cheeks. I was happy...

Katsuki's POV

"Hi~ Katsuki" I looked up to see (Y/N) sitting on the bed. Her smile was weak but strong at the same time. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

I ran into her and hugged her. I held her really close. Snuggling into each other we cried. They were happy tears. My tears also held the emptiness that was without her. We haven't realized that the rest of the boys and Aizawa with Mic were here.

We broke the hug and started laughing. It was great being in her arms again. They were strong protective ones. But although they were strong they were also soft and gentle. It was like the arms of a caring mother.

"I'm glad that you woke up"

"Well I guess I might take a nap"

"Oi dumbass no more sleep. You were in a coma for two weeks. We were all worried" I looked her in the eyes.

"Well I'm here now. Let's focus on what is here and now. What is going to be will happen eventually and we will find out. Enjoy the moments you have now" she smiled weakly.

The rest of the group spoke up and we all started chatting. All of us were happy that (Y/N) was awake and after all that happened they were glad that she is now around us.

-time skip-

(Y/N)'s POV

Sitting on my bed I decided to go for a walk. Everyone in the house was fast asleep so I went trough the window.

Traveling on the rooftops and jumping from one to another was really relaxing. I wasn't stressed or something. I just needed to relax. Have some nice view.

I ended up at the old side of the city. The buildings were old and abandoned long ago. There was no one here at this hour. It's always pice and quiet around here. I could hear all of my surroundings clearly. Is was truly beautiful.

"Life is hard sometimes. But even when it's great there are still some things that are just useless and fucked up. Why the fuck are people fighting. It's just pointless. Why bother to fight someone who can easily win by some cheating. I hate that about life but I cherish the people who can still stand up and fight those obstacles. That kind of people amaze me. Where do they get the strength and motivation from. Labeled as villains. People who just want understanding. People who want to be someone. People with the urge and boldness to fight against the heros. I wanna be a hero but I wanna help those who are the ones who are concidered as the evil. So they can be happy once again. Be like children happy, careless, hopeful. Isn't that a beautiful dream?" As I was talking to myself I was sitting on the edge of the roof.

"It is truly beautiful but too distant to become reality..." the voice was calm. Someone heard me. I smiled slightly and decided to talk to the stranger.

"Well isn't every dream distant for one person? Maybe if people that do good and the people who do evil combined we could be living at peace. Everyone safe. Everyone happy. Everyone free from their own jail which was put onto them." The stranger was sitting now right next to me. I felt understanding from him. I didn't look at him I could feel his aura. It was misterious but at the same time it was calm and had something familiar to it.