•8•

Deku's POV

'This girl is so great. She can do so much without even using her quirk. That's so amazing. Her style of fighting is really specific for a teenager. Everythig about her is so amazing. Her gorgeous some, beautiful (H/L) (H/C), sparkling (E/C) eyes and her smooth (S/C). Her figure is better than some models. Everything about her is... wait am I catching feelings for her?' I thought about yesterday lying in my bed. I looked out of the window to see the sun setting and birds sitting on the trees.

As I was thinking about her I felt my cheeks heat up. I covered my face with my hands. I decided to know more about her and see if she likes me or not. Looking at myself I don't think She is going to like me but I can still try.

For some reason I was determined to spend more time with her. The thing was that she is in none of the groups in our class. She's somehow alone but always with someone.

Tomorrow we are coming back to school. Maybe I can invite her to sit with me and my friends at lunch. I was thinking practically every outcome of situation until my mom walked into my room.

"Um hey honey. You have a guest." After this I saw (Y/N) in the hall waving to me. "I'm going to leave you guys alone. If you need me I'll be in the kitchen." (Y/N) bowed a little and said thank you. Then she came into my room and started talking.

"Well listen I have some questions I need to ask you." I nooded and listened to her. Most of the questions referred to the relations between Shoto and Endevor. I was too curious and needed to know why she is asking me all of this.

"Um... (Y/N) why are you asking me all of those questions?" She just looked at me then at the paper nad spoke up.

"Well I noticed you talk with Shoto sometimes and he talks with you the most from the people of our class. I couldn't ask him directly because my secret is going to be exposed" she simply answered. "Can I trust you?" this question put me off guard.

"Yes of course."

"Well the thing is that I'm Endevors some kind of therapist. I mean I try to help him change and we both belive that his will to change was from my words I said to him years ago" I looked at her not really believing her.

"So wait. You are a killer/assassin, Endevors therapist, adopted daughter of Eraserhead and Present Mic, friend of the Big three and a hero in training?!" I was overwhelmed with all of the information.

"Yes. I'm a lot to process but you know. I'm still me. Some things that happened in the past made me a person that I am today. Heartbreaks, losing friends, trips, family moments. All those things made me the person I'm today. If you didn't know shit about me you wouldn't probably care about me. That's how this works." She was speaking so much truth. I mean more than I could think. She is so wise and clever.

"Well things happen and we sometimes can't do anything about them. The tragic events in our lives make us who we are today. I'm sometimes scared of some things but the others are normal. I mean most of the people were scared of you after all of this. I was and am curious of you as a person. You have lived through so much and you are a great person. You are one of a kind. Most of girls wouldn't be able to do that. Not that I'm underestimating any girls. That's just what I think." She just smiled. A few tears left her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. Seeing it not even a second passed and I took her into a big hug. She hugged me back quietly sobbing a while.

(Y/N)'s POV

After the words he said I smiled and started crying. No one has ever told me those kinds of words. Everyone except my family told me that I'm a weird and I'm a criminal. Because of this many of my friends left me and most of my relationships had ended. After I got to the U.A. a few of my exes wanted me to come back to them. After I told them that I will not waste my time on them they only told me that the only thing I do good is sucking dick and being a slut. Those kinds of words doesn't affect me anymore. I just laugh at them and go my way.

Midoriya hugged me out of nowhere and I just hugged back sobbing a little on his shoulder. After we pulled apart I got a call from Shinsou to come home. I said my goodbyes and went home. The thought of having friends was scary that's why I wasn't in any group. But after this evening I was pretty sure that my belives are going to change.

Walking trough some dark alleys I spotted a really tall man with scars on his face, black hair and a lot of piercings. His quirk was blue flames. He didn't spot me at first but his electric blue eyes prices trough me. He didn't move a muscle while I slowly backed away to the shade. As I was in darkness of the building I quickly climbed up on the roof and looked down on him. The look on his face was sad, confused and shocked. Something in me was telling me to stay and see more but the other side of me told me to go home. Before more time could pass I quietly made my way to the house.

There was one thing I am afraid of. Only one and it's my brother when he's angry as fuck. When I got there he was standing on the front porch. Pissed.

So that's how I die.