•1•

About 10 years later...

(Y/N)'s POV

Today I woke up to the sound of my dads screaming at each other.

"COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP" I yelled and tried to go back to sleep but Shota the dad ran into my room.

"(Y/N)! We need your help!" He was scared for his life.

"What the hell happened" I asked in concerned tone

"Hizashi fucked up and there's no one to instruct the kids to the exam. Could you do that for us? Please!" He begged

"Fine fine. If it's the same like every year I'll help you." He thanked me and quickly told me to get ready.

I got out of the bed. After taking a quick shower I decided on what to wear. I didn't had to wear the uniform so I wore some comfy clothes.

I walked down into the kitchen

I walked down into the kitchen. I drank a cup of coffee and ate a muffin quickly. I hopped into the car and drove with Yamama and Dadzawa to the school. I was there practically everyday just to hangout with my friends from U.A. Big three and some of Pro heros. As I walked down the hall to the assembly hall I met Nemuri or Midnight for that matter.

"Oh hi baby. What brings you here today?" She asked me while cutting of my air with a tight hug.

"Oh I'm going to tell the rules to the entrance exam because Yamama fucked something up" I explained in a bored tone.

"That's just Hizashi." She told me and we walked our separate ways.

-time skip-

"Hello everyone. Today you are going to participate in the entrance exam to the U.A. There are some simple rules. There are going to be robots you have to destroy to get points. There are 1p robots 2p robots and 3p robots." As I started explaining some dark blue haired guy raised his hand. "Yes what's your question?" Everyone looked at him.

"I'm sorry for disturbing but in our cards there is written that there are 4 kinds of robots. Did the U.A. lie to us? And aren't you our age? What are you doing here and can this guy stop mumbling?! It's really annoying" as he ended his sentence I tried to be calm.

"First of all there is a fourth robot. It's a 0p one. They are going to be disturbing you on the exam. Second thing I'm your age and I'm the daughter of two Pro Heros who asked me to instruct you guys today because an issue had came up. The guy with green hair please stop mumbling. There's nothing you did wrong. Just be aware of what you're doing. Is there something else?" My tone became a little annoyed at the end.

"No thank you for the answer and sorry for interrupting again" the glasses guy sat down

"Look the last thing I have to tell you is good luck do your best and go beyond 'Plus Ultra' now get ready and go to the arenas you were signed. Thank you for your attention" I was exhausted and wanted to see my friends.

"Oh (Y/N)! Great speech!" I saw Nezu coming towards me.

"Ah uncle Nezu. Good to see you too! And thank you I tried my best." I was a little embarrassed but shrugged it off. "Is the Big three in school today or they have free day because of the exams?" I asked to see if I have to call them or just look for my best friends around the school.

"They are here actually and are going to watch the exams with us. Wanna join us?" I was surprised but agreed.

"Great lead the way." I said to the principal and followed him to the cam room. 

When we got there more teachers looked my way and smothered me in love and prises of ' how big I got. ' Not gonna complain it is quite nice. I noticed the big three in the corner of the room and walked over to them. I talked with them for some time and caught up before noticing Toshi. I walked over to him and before I could start small talk with him the exam started. I stood next to Toshi and watched. I saw some very interesting people. One of them being the dark blue haired kid, the mumbling kid and an angry blonde. 

After the exam and and very interesting approach of the green haired mumbler a brown haired girl came up to Hizashi and asked him to give the kid some of her points. It was very nice of her but he did got in so Zashi said no. After that me, Mic and Zawa went to the car and drove home. When we walked trough the door I immidietly fell down on the floor face down.

"I WANT TO SLEEP!!" My brother Shinsou just looked at me and started laughing.

"Tell it to my eye bags sis" he joked "what happened? I haven't seen you three since the morning." He knew where were we but wanted me to tell the whole story so I got annoyed all over again. It was quite a nice day but still took a lot out of me. 

After talking with my brother for about an hour I decided to take a long hot bath. It was so relaxing I wanted to melt right there and then. I was laying in the hot water for approximately three hours and as the water started to get cold I got out and changed into my pj's. I wore a big (F/C) shirt and gray men sweat pants. After drying my (H/L) (H/C) I put them into a messy bun (If you have short hair ignore) and made myself a hot tea. Drinking the perfectly hot beverage I scrolled trough social media and when I finished the tea I went to sleep.