•24•

(Y/N)'s POV

Today was the day of the exams. practical to be exact. We all were hyped up but everyone thought that we are going to fight the robots. Oh boy we were so fucking wrong.

"Listen up. Today we are having practical exams" Aizawa wanted to say something more but Nezu popped up from his scarf.

"But you are going to fight us. The teachers. You are going to be paired up accept (Y/N) and you are going to fight one teacher in pair."

"Sir why is (Y/N) alone?" Deku was really worried.

"The thing is she could easily take down certain heroes and in pair she would be unstoppable also there are 21 of you so someone had to be alone."

All of the people looked at me surprised. I couldn't stand the stares so I just rolled my eyes. Aizawa told us who is going to be with who and against which Pro Hero.

Team Sato & Kirishima vs. Cementos

Team Asuji & Tokayami vs. Ectoplasm

Team Iida & Ojiro vs. Power Loader

Team Todoroki & Momo vs. Eraser Head

Team Uraraka & Aoyama vs. No. 13

Team Ashido & Kaminari vs. Nezu

Team Koda & Jiro vs. Present Mic

Team Hakagure & Shoji vs. Snipe

Team Shinsou & Sero vs. Midnight

Team Midoriya & Bakugou vs. All Might

Team (Y/N) vs. Hawks & Best Jeanist

Everyone was happy sad and excieded. I knew that Hawks is going to be an easy target if I do things right. But Best Jeanist is going to be a problem. I walked up to two of my targets and asked them a weird question.

"If you will end up with some shallow cuts or something is there going to be a problem?"

"Well kid if you manage to do them." He smirked. Obviously he didn't know my abilities.

In a blink of an eye I swung my leg upwards which made him flinch. After that I slid my body in a smooth motion looking like I was dancing and found myself behind falling backward Hawks. I took his forehead and pressed his head to my chest. I pulled a knife which was able to cut but not stab so it was partly safe and I pressed it to his troath.

"I guess if I can I won't hold back. Of course I will not kill you. " I smiled and hid my knife.

Hawks gulped hard which meant that he was a little scared. I went to the monitor room to look at the other matches.

-time skip-

All of the people did good. Kiri, Sato, Kaminari, Mina and Sero failed. I tried to cheer them up but I just got hit in the head from Kaminari. We laughed it off and I was the last person to fight. Everyone wished me luck but the wish from Yaoyorozu and Todoroki was kind of fake. Can't imagine why. 

Walking to my battlefield I saw that they fucked up a little. I was fighting in a half forested half city field so I could move freely. I had three options. Cuff both of them, run away or make them unable to move. I belive I need to do two things to win this.

As soon as I reached the gates Mic screamed 'GO'. I didn't run. I didn't need to rush. 30 minutes was much time. I was walking towards the exit gate when I noticed Hawks trying to hide on a tree. I acted as I didn't see him and walked further.

In that moment Hawks wanted to creep on me but before he could fly down he lost me from his sight. I was looking at him from the window of the next building. I was looking around just to find Best Jeanist a few doors down. I went to him first because he will be a bigger threat. They didn't have those weights so they were harder to beat.

I saw Jeanist looking around near the exit gate to see if I'm near him. His guard was up. There's the thing. He made a big ass mistake by leaving the tree on his left without any monitoring. I went up on it and a second after I hopped down on him cuffing him up.

The only threat left was Hawks but he was really distracted by his own thoughts. I went up behind him ad whispered in his ear.

"I guess you wonder where I've been..."

He jolted his head up and looked at me but when he was turning around I managed to cut his arm open. I slowed down his blood pressure making him pass out. The speakers announced the end of the exam. As expected I passed with a record of 10 minutes.

-MEANWHILE-

"Woah (Y/N) is really good. Not even once she was spotted by Best Jeanist and the first time she avoided Hawks."

"She's such a badass."

"That's right. She is indeed. The thing is she was trained by the government to be a killer spy which she was form eight years old. As a kid she was taken as helpless child but she is better than some heroes. With her skills she could be a hero at the age of twelve but Aizawa and Mic decided that she needs to have a somehow normal childhood not to become an emotionless person." Nezu started explaining

"She still has some emotional problems but no one really can see them due to her good acting skills. That's what makes her more dangerous than most villains. She acts better than most of the actors and you can't really tell if she is telling the truth or not. For us it's not a problem because she will never lie to people she trusts so that means she will only lie if needed. She hates it but if she has to she will lie." Aizawa added

And that how the exams ended. Everyone is going to camp. People who failed have to take extra classes there but they are still going. Not that they know it now.