•17•

(Y/N)'s POV

„Hey dumbass. Are you ready to fight?" I heard Katsuki talking to me. Obviously I was.

"Well indeed" I looked at him and smirked "but are you ready?~" he looked at me shocked.

"Of course I'm. And I'm going to win" he came closer to me and tried to grip my throat but before he could I gripped his hand really hard.

"Don't you ever do that. If we are fighting I can deal with this but otherwise don't" my aura changed from nice to really dark and scary.

"Sorry I forgot" He dropped his head down.

We talked a little while the extra game for people who didn't got in the fights and people who just wanted to have some fun. I saw Todoroki walking towards Izuku. Deciding to spy a little I left Bakugou behind telling him I have to do something.

"Are you All Mights secret love child or something?" I facepalmed myself internally. Is his question for real. I walked away from the conversation.

I didn't want to hear about Shoto's weird fantasies. Walking into our class sitting spot I saw Momo glaring at me from the corner of her eye. I decided to act like I didn't notice it and sat down at the front.

After a few moments Midoriya was back but Shoto wasn't. I texted him asking where he is and he just told me he was stopped by his father to talk. I smiled at the news that Enji was talking with Shoto. Putting my phone down I looked at the board showing who is going to fight first. Midoriya vs. Shinsou.

The fight started and Izuku fell into the trap but before he stepped out of the bounds he used his power and broke Shizu's quirk. How did he do that I have no idea. It takes either extreme will power or he is something else. He charged at the purple male and threw him out of the bounds. I was surprised at the approach of beating my brother but I still was happy.

Next up was Shoto vs. Sero. I had some expectations of it but they were nothing big. The two boys walked up on the stage and started to fight. It was quick. By quick I mean fast as fuck. Shoto blasted big ass chunk of ice onto Sero and covered nearly half of the stadium in ice.
Shoto clearly won and after that he started to melt the ice with his fire.

Walking to the waiting room I spotted Momo waiting near the entrance. When Shoto was near her she started talking.

"Listen I like you. And for the fact I know (Y/N) cheated on you. She has a hand mark on her thigh. I don't know what she told you but I'm pretty sure she did cheat on you" I tried not to laugh on her but I listened closely to what Shoto is going to say.

"And if what do I do?"

"You could cheat on her too. I can help you with that. In fact I like you and I want to be with you" her pethetic ass was telling but no offense.

"Hmm. Okay. I guess it's a idea worth taking seriously. I don't have romantic feelings towards you. At least not now" my eyes widened. He did really just said that.

'Okay then. Imma do nothing about this and look where this is going to go' I thought to myself and left my hiding spot.

"Next up (Y/N) vs Kaminari" the voice announced.

I walked to the stage and got into my fighting position. After Midnight told us to start I decided to have a little fun with him. I took water from the air and gathered it above him. The ball of water fell onto him. He was all wet. He looked at me and smirked. He tried to use his 1,3 million volt shock attack but because he was wet the attack went straight onto him. I won. I walked up to his unconscious body and picked him up. Throwing him on my shoulder I started walking towards Recovery Girls office.

I laid him on the bed and told what happened. I left the room and went straight to my class. Walking into the box I sat down on my pervious seat and started talking with everybody.

The next three fights went smoothly and interesting. I laughed my ass off watching how Hatsume used Iida to advertise her products to the engineers.

Next up was Kiri and Tetsutetsu. Looking at their abilities they were practically like quirk twins. Both had some kind of a hard quirk (pun intended).

From time to time I was looking at Shoto and Momo. They looked confused. I smiled at them and they smiled back. At some point it still hurt knowing that he did that. I trusted him and he is cheating on me. I'm disgusted in those kinds of people. I decided to not say a word about it until I have a chance to expose them. That was my plan but I feel like I'm going to tell someone about this. Thinking about the time I was rushing to him just to comfort him while instead I could have fun with my friends. My (E/C) eyes started to sting at those memories. I didn't want to cry. Not here. Not now. I payed attention to the fight.

Kiri and Tetsutetsu ran into each other and started to punch themselves for sometime. They both punched the other on the head and fainted. They resulted a draw. The next fight I was worried about. Ochacko vs Bakugou. I didn't want to see it. I really didn't.

"Oi dumbass. Why are you crying?" I touched my cheeks to feel tears.

"Oh shit. I guess I was too much in my head hehe" Rubbing the back of my neck in embarrassment I smiled to him. He just nodded and went to the waiting room. Minute before the fight started I walked outside. I didn't had nerves to watch it. They are both my friends and I don't want to take sides.