•11•

Todoroki's POV

Today is Thursday. I'm going to on a date with (Y/N). And yesterday my dad and I talked. More normally. I am happy but I'm really sorry for (Y/N).

I decided that we are going to go to the soba restaurant after school and then on a walk. Let's see what is it going to be.

(Y/N)'s POV

"HITOSHI!" I yelled and he stormed into my room.

"What the hell is going on!?"

"I don't know. I'm shaking and I can't stop crying" he came up to me and hugged me. We sat for a while like this and Hiazshi came to us with some pills. I took them and started calming down.

It appears that my body starts remembering the event form a few years ago (the rape) and starts panicking. The doctors told that to my dads and gave them the pills. They said that it can happen anytime.

I got up and took a shower. After that I got ready and started walking to school. Shinsou was with me the whole time in case something happens again. There is a side affect of the pills. I can faint but not for so long, about 5 minutes.

"Oi idiot. Why are you so fucking pale?" Katsuki was the first one to notice.

"Nothing important. I was just feeling bad this morning but it's better now."

He just clicked his tongue and walked with us to the class. I took my seat and waited for the lesson to start but before that Uraraka came to check up on me.

"Hey (N/N). How are you?"

"Oh hey Uraraka. I'm good. A little dizzy but I'm fine." I smiled at her and we had a little chat.

Aizawa was talking something about sports festival and I didn't pay much attention. I decided to go to the bathroom. While going there I ran into someone. He was oddly familiar. As I was walking away I was paralyzed. It was him.

"Well well who do we have here." I looked at him with hate and disgust. Before I could say something I blacked out.

After a few minutes I woke up in the bathroom. Oh no. I was able to scream but he quickly muted me. He did this again. I was again helpless. I cursed myself. This time he left more wounds. He walked away leaving me. The same way he did years ago. How did he got to the U.A.

The lesson wasn't over so no one was on the hallways. I ran to the classroom and opened the door from the teachers side. When Aizawa saw me he gasped. His eyes were wide and filled with anger and shock.

"Everyone stay in your seats Shinsou get here fast!"

"WHAT THE FUCK! How the fuck is he here!" He ran to me and took me bridal style. I was screaming in pain. I was covered in new burns and blood.

They took me to Recovery Girl. She just looked at me and told them what they had to do. I was in so much pain I couldn't take it anymore. I blacked out again. The last thing I heard was slamming the door.

Shinsou's POV

She blacked out. She was covered in blood, burns and bruises. She was screaming the whole time. It was too much for me to handle. It happened again. My sadness and helplessness very fast turned into anger and I just exploded.

"I'm gonna ask again. HOW THE FUCK IS HE HERE!!" I was pissed. I wanted to kill that motherfucker. For what he had done to my sister. I was also mad at myself. I couldn't help her. I couldn't protect her.

"I don't know but we have to go to Nezu. Now you are going to class. I'm going to the camera room"

I was so angry I just punched the nearest wall. I punched it multiple times before walking down to the classroom. In one hallway I saw All Might looking for something a bit concerned.

"Hey All Might. What are you looking for?" He looked at me and said.

"For the screaming person." I looked at him with my eyes filled with tears.

"It was (Y/N). She... she got r-raped again." I was full on crying. He walked up to me and patted my back.

"She's going to be okay." his hasitation to say it was not helpfull at all.

"How- how the fuck is anything going to be okay!! It happened again! I couldn't do anything! She was in pain! She still is! This shouldn't happen!!" Aizawa came up to All Might and shook his head telling to leave us alone. He nodded and walked away. Me and dad walked in to the class. I went to my seat with my head down. I was crying almost all the lesson. Thankfully no one noticed. After we were dismissed I went up to dad and started talking. I broke down once again and Hizashi came to the clasroom trying to calm me down. After that we decided not to tell the class about what happened. They knew that she is gone so we told them she just fainted. Luckily everyone believed us and they forgot about the screams. After the bell rung me and Aizawa went to see principal Nezu.

"Principal Nezu we are here to tell you something and ask about one of the students"

"Ah Aizawa. Good to see you. What is it?"

Dad showed Nezu the recording from the hallway and the bathroom. I couldn't even look at this.

"Oh my god. Well I can tell you that this is going to be reported and the boy is expelled from school" we nodded and left. I was going to the nurse office when I saw Katsuki waiting near the door.

"So you gonna tell me the truth or you're going to lie?"