•21•

Dabi's POV

Walking down a dark side street I saw a girl sitting on a rooftop of a busted building. I started approaching her and heard that she was talking. I felt like it was addressed to me. My body moved on it's own as I listened to her.

...Isn't that a beautiful dream?" Her question moved me. It felt like she was reading some of my targets as villain.

"It is truly beautiful but too distant to become reality..." I answered her hoping she would talk to me.

"Well isn't every dream distant for one person? Maybe if people that do good and the people who do evil combined we could be living at peace. Everyone safe. Everyone happy. Everyone free from their own jail which was put onto them."

I sat down next to the girl. She looked oddly familiar. I wanted to know more. She made me feel special. She felt like home in a way.

"You are saying those things like they are nothing. Like they are really going to happen. I want them to be real. To come true." She looked me in the eyes.

"But aren't you the one who fights? Aren't you the one to live trough out something really brutal that made you like this?" Her gentle smile was heart warming.

"Well you are a innocent one aren't ya dollface"

"Sometimes I come across as that person but I'm more of a different. Dabi..." I was shocked. I didn't tell her my name. As she stood up she began to talk again. "You have to know something I knew all along my life but never really acknowledged it." I stood up next to her and looked at the stars.

"I'm listening"

"Look man bad things happen and you can't do anything about it right?"

"Right"

"WRONG. If the world turns it's back on you, you turn your back on the world." It sounded so childish "I wished I knew that before I did what I did. And I wish that we will meet again. Maybe in a world that is better for both of us. The one we can spend time together like normal people, not villain and hero. As friends"

She smiled. She was the first ever person to look at me like that. I want that. I want her. I want you to be by my side... friend.

"Well bye Dabi. I hope to see you again."

"Bye dollface. My friend" I smiled a little.

She jumped off the roof and headed back to where she came from. I stood there on a roof. I don't know her. She is a future hero. But she thinks like most of the villains. I bet she knows I'm one. But she didn't run, scream or fight. She just talked. Not even scared. She treated me like a normal person. I hope I can talk to her again.

(Y/N)'s POV

I know I just talked with a villain but something tells me that he is a good person and has a good reason to be the way he is. Maybe I will have a chance to speak to him again. I really hope.

I got to my room and got ready to sleep. Maybe I will talk with some of the teachers. I want to know their opinion on this matter.

-time skip-

I was in school and looking for uncle Nezu.

"Hey uncle Nezu can I have a request?" he looked at me with curiosity

"Well what is it my dear?"

"I want to have a meeting with all of the U.A. teachers who work as Pro heroes. I have some questions and I want to know some people opinions on a matter that I've been thinking about"

"I cannot tell you for sure that everyone will be present but I can assure you that most of the Pro Heros will be and maybe some of the outside ones if they would want to come. How about that? Also it will have to wait until the internships are over"

"Thank you so much uncle Nezu." I hugged him and thanked him again on my way out.

Walking towards the exit I saw Todoroki and Momo kissing. I ignored them and walked out unseen. Putting in my earphones I started listening to some music. Nothing mattered right now.

I decided to go to the place I was yesterday at. Walking into the bathroom I took a shower and changed my clothes.

I headed through the front door this time and saw Bakugou laying on the rooftop of his house

"Hey hedgehog. Whacha doiiin?" I came closer to the blonde.

"Well I'm thinking what to do? and you bitch?"

"Rude but anyways. I'm heading out to the place I was last night to think. Wanna come along?"

"yea sure whatever"

And with that we were walking down the street to the busted buildings area. He was worried at first because most of the villains have hideouts at those kinds of areas but he grew more and more calm as we went further. We stopped at the building across the one I was sitting on yesterday.

"I think that most of the people are fucked up."

"And why is that?"

"Because they do shit to other people for some reason. And the reason is not really good or appropriate."

"for example?"

"You and Deku. You hate him because you fear that he will be better than you. You have no faith in yourself. You can yell me in the face that I'm wrong and that nerd is blah blah blah. But inside you know it's true. You shouldn't have so much pride and hate in yourself. I don't want you to be friendly to every single person but to change a little. Be more of a person. Showing feelings and that you care about someone is normal. You have to learn that."

"Well maybe I know those things but I just fear they people would take me as a weak ass bitch because I show those feelings. About Deku. I know that he is better than me and I tried to take away his faith but with no success. My pride is my problem that I want to overcome. But how. Just how can I do that?"

"Maybe apologise to him. He will be confused of course but he will be glad that his childhood friend wants him back. I could say that he misses you as his friend."

Bakugou started crying after those words and we talked some more. With the passing time he fell asleep in my grip. Hugging him I laid down. After some time I decided to head back. Sitting back up I woke the blonde up.

"Hey sleepy princess. Get up. We have to go home."

"Yea yea."

"Hey, tell me one thing"

"what now"

"Will you make things up with Deku? That way the two of you could have easier in the future"

"I'll try or something"

I smiled and we started to go home. I felt happy. Maybe our pack will grow bigger.