•12•

Katsuki's POV

"What do you mean?" He asked me like I was an idiot.

"I know something is up. I know that shit you told us in the classroom is a lie. Something else happened. Tell me you damn extra!" I was yelling at him. I mean why. This girl is nothing for me. Is she? In that moment I could only think back to the question Shitty hair asked me.

"Ehhh I can tell you but if someone asks you, you don't know anything."

"Deal" well that was quick. I thought that it would take longer to make him say anything. I guess he's exhausted from crying.

He took out the phone. I was a little suspicious but he showed me a report from the police that was written about 3 years ago. It said that (Y/N) Aizawa has been raped, burned and bruised. The report was long. After I read it he showed me a video from a hallway near our classroom and than the bathroom. She was raped again by the same guy. I was angry for some reason.

"You cannot tell anyone about this. NO ONE" I nodded and walked away. I wanted to kill that bitch who abused her. She lived trough this and she still was unfazed from it.

(Y/N)'s POV

I opened my eyes and saw all white room. I looked around to see crying Shinsou. I ignored the pain on by whole body and hugged him.

"Hey. Don't cry. I'm here everything is okay." He looked at me and hugged me back. I was rubbing circles on his back and calming him down.

After some time Recovery Girl came in and told me to rest. She gave me some cream and pills I had to use everyday for two weeks. I thanked her and walked out with my brother. I was in some pain which he quickly found out and carried me home bridal style.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N). I should've protected you. I'm a terrible brother." I wiped his cheeks from tears.

"You are the best brother I could have. You're always near me. You always are cheering me up when I'm sad. You help me so much and I love you for it big bro. But you can't protect me forever. There's nothing you could do. It just happened. I'm in one pice so let's forget about it and move on. Please." I smiled a little as some tears escaped my eyes. He pulled me closer to him.

We talked until we reached our house. From the corner of my eye I saw Bakugou and told Shizu to go home. I started approaching the blond and saw that he was crying? I sat next to him and hugged him. He flinched at the sudden contact but soon leaned into the hug.

"Hey Katsuki. Why are you crying?" He looked at me and pulled me closer. I didn't know what was happening but I let him do this. "Hey answer me." I said really softly.

"I know. I know what really happened." Oh shit. "How long were you going to hide it?"

"I don't know. What they told the class?"

"That you fainted and all of them bought it. Not me."

"Well you know what happened. And why are you crying. Nothing had happened to you so why are you so emotional about it?" He looked me deep in the eyes and softly smiled.

"Because I care about you for some damn reason you extra. I'm frustrated because you had to go trough this shit. It hurts knowing what had happened and how much hurt you are but you are the one calming everyone down." I laughed a bit.

"That's true. I just learned something worth remembering. And I always listen to it."

"And what is that?" I looked deep in his crimson red eyes.

"No matter what happens to you. No matter how many people leave you or hurt you. Don't give a single fuck. Things happen and they are past. Look to the future. Cause it's better." He broke the eye contact and snuggled into my shoulder crying his eyes out. He started falling asleep so I took him home.

When I told him my goodbye I headed home. I was tired but happy. I have a best friend. Is that even possible?

"Oh my god (Y/N) baby. What happened!?" I looked down to my shirt which was partly wet I giggled softly.

"I was calming down a friend." Hizashi smiled and hugged me. We had a little talk about what happened in school. The guy was expelled and serving a sentence in jail for some years. I didn't really care. I wanted to go to bed.

As I was laying in my bed I heard my phone going off.
Shit Enji. I looked at the clock. 8.15p.m. Okay. I anwsered the phone.

"Hey it's Enji. Where are you?"

"I was unconscious in nurses office practically all day and I just got home. Give me 10 minutes and I'll be there."

"Okey. Be careful" I ended the call and quickly changed. Becuse of the pain I decided to wear something comfortable.

After changing I snuck out of the window and left a note that I'm going to Enji and will be back in an hour or two

-le time skip-

I snuck into Endevors office and sat down on a chair.

"First of all what had happened to you. Why were you unconscious?!" He was worried and pissed.

"Well I had a incident with a person. Don't worry.
More importantly I'm with Shoto so I'll be having a closer eye on you. If something happens between me and him remember I'm not a person of second chance." He nodded and we started our session.

"So I guess that's better for both of you. I'm happy that you had a normal talk."

"Well it's all thanks to you. If not for you I don't know what would happened" we laughed a little and I decided to go home. We said our goodbyes and I headed home. This day was really draining.