•7•

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up who knows when. I didn't really care. It was free from school so I wanted to relax. I went into my bathroom and took a hot long bath. While laying my brother walked in. I didn't care because he's gay and our level of being comfortable around each other was immaculate.

"Do we have any thing to do today?"

"I don't think so. We do have to see dad today but other than that nothing else." I answered. We talked some more about anything and everything and I got out of the bath and put on some outfit.

 We talked some more about anything and everything and I got out of the bath and put on some outfit

I went downstairs and got something to eat and made myself some coffee. After that I went outside and saw Bakugou sitting outside of his house.

"Why are you sitting there?" I asked him as he shot his head upwards.

"I'm just thinking. And what the fuck do you care slut?"

"Well thanks for the compliment and I'm just asking. You look confused about something"

"Maybe I am. What the heck do you want?!"

"I just thought maybe you wanna go for a walk with me. I'm going to help someone and I thought maybe you want to walk with me there." He looked at me with an irritated look but nodded and stood up.

"But I have a task you have to do" I was interested in his words so I hummed in response. "You have to teach me parkour" he smirked as I nodded. He was shocked for a moment but then caught up with me.

After about an hour of talking and practice he was able to do some basic stuff like long and silent jumps. Some acrobatic stuff like backfilps, frontflips and a few other. He was all wet and sweaty while I haven't shead a single drop.

"How.... the fuck..... are.... you... not... even....... SWEATY?!" He managed to tell me in between gasps of air.

"Well you have just learned this. I have done those things at the age of 4 so" his shocked reaction reminded me of a meeting with Endevor. "We should go or else I'm going to be late. Wanna parkour there?" I turned to him and rised my eyebrow. He nodded and we got there in no time. "Well you're not that bad if you're not screaming." I smiled and said goodbye as he started heading to his house.

I ringed to the door and Natsuo opened them for me.

"Oh hey girl. How's school?" He asked. I knew him some time and he was like a friend to me. The same for Fujiumi. Shoto was distant from me but I didn't really know why.

"Oh not so bad. Is that overgrown baby home?" I asked meaning Endevor.

"He's in his office. Be careful cause Shoto is in the training room." I nodded and headed towards the office. Busting down the door I screamed

"I'm back bitches" he just looked at me and started laughing.

"How the hell you got in here?" This simple question was said every time I was here.

"Well your son opened the door for me"

"Did Shoto saw you?" I shook my head in disagreement. "Good"

"Well let's get started shall we" I looked at the paper he gave me. It was a report of the last two weeks.

We spend two hours talking and looking at few problems. The time went by and there were some moments he didn't know what to say which I noted. Those notes were mostly about talking or interacting with Shoto.

"I'm not blaming anyone but still you both need to look past your own words. You need to look past your obsession about being hero No.1 or Shoto beating All Might. And he needs to look past his hate towards you." He looked at me with a look 'no shit sherlok but we can't even talk properly'.

I sighed and talked with him a little longer and discussed some of the stuff he can try to do and we scheduled the next meeting which was going to be on the next Thursday.

"Well Imma head out. Try those things if nothing works I'll look closer to his behavior." He smiled and thanked me. I was going towards the door and just heard his scream.

"BEGONE THOTS!" I bursted out laughing as he did too. I waved him goodbye and went home.

Todoroki's POV

When I was training I heard my dad was talking with someone but I didn't really care. After about an hour of training I headed down the hall and took a shower. It was really good. After dressing up I saw Fujiumi doing some tea and she invited me to have a talk.

"Hey Sho. You seriously need to have a talk with dad. I had several with him and he really changed. He even got a pearson who helps him." I was shocked but quickly looked at her and told her

"Well sister I cannot belive what you are saying right now. For me he cannot change." Then I heard his scream and two people laughing. I wanted to scream in disbelief. My father was laughing. Who was this pearson. What did this person do to change my father. To change Endevor.

(Y/N)'s POV

After I came home I sat down in the living room and waited for Shin and Zashi to get ready to go see dad. 

"Ya'll ready?!" I yelled.

"Yes, yes we are coming." I heard Shinsou say and they both came downstairs and we went to the hospital. We saw Shouta in insensive care hooked up to many devices and in a humongus cast all over his body. We talked with the doctors and were given the oppurtunity to see him and talk. He told us he was fine but we all knew he was not. Many things were said but in the end we all had to go home and leave Zawa in the hospital alone. I love him and I didn't want to leave him but I had to. I sadly smiled and gave him a hug before going out.