•13•

(Y/N)'s POV

It was two days until the U.A. Sports festival. Everyone was excited. I was hella nervous.

"Hey (Y/N) we are going to train during the lunch break. Wanna come?" Kiri asked me with a smile on his face.

"Yea sure." I tried to seem happy but I wasn't.

"Hey something is bothering you. What happened?"

"Em nothing important. Maybe later I'll tell but for now I wouldn't want to tell" he looked at me softly with a little worry in his eyes.

"Okey. If something happens you can tell us." He looked at me and then at the boys. They all nodded in agreement.

"Thanks guys. See you on break!" I went to my locker to change.

I'm happy that I have friends. They are my second family. Walking down to the ground Gamma I started feeling some pain in my ribs but I ignored it.

We decided to have some fights. The first one was between me and Sero. I was standing near the entrance and he on the opposite side of the building. Kirishima started count down "GO!"

Sero fired the tape at me witch I easily dodged by moving towards him a little. He was surprised a took out a rubber knife which looked like a real one. He was scared. I started approaching him. At the last moment I dropped the knife and clapped my hands in front of him. He was paralyzed. I pushed him with my finger and he plopped on the floor.

"(Y/N) wins" Kiri took Sero to the side of the room. I used my hand to poke him in one spot and his muscles automatically loosened and he was now able to move. Kiri took the knife in his hands.

"So this is rubber?"

"Yes. I use it to apply the stun clap"

After that we had some more battles which ended up to me vs Katsuki.

"GO!"

After Kirishima screamed Bakugou charged at me trying to blow me up. I knew how he's quirk worked to I was taking his sweat away from him and formed a big ball of it behind me. After a minute he couldn't do any more explosions.

"What the FUCK did you do!" He screamed and tried to kick me but I easily dodged it. He grew angrier and angrier every second. I had enough of this so I splashed the sweat on the floor and made my way behind him. He tried to slap me in the face. I took his hand and threw him on his back out of the bounds.

"Bakugou wins" I knew that. I just helped him get up.

"How tho. She threw me out of the bounds"

"But her leg was out of the bounds before she even touched you. So you win." Sero explained.

We all got back to the school and changed back into our uniforms. I put my headphones in and listened to music. Blasting the music almost at all volume I waited for the boys. I closed my eyes and after about three seconds I felt someone's touch. Kirishima lifted me up and put on his shoulders.

"My god you scared me!" I yelled at him

"Sorry (N/N). By the way you are really light!"

"And is that bad?"

"No but you're so strong! I'm just surprised!" We all laughed and walked in the direction of the classroom.

"(Y/N)!" I heard a scream of Kaminari which was looking at my.... great. Some of my burns were seen.

"Kaminari stop screaming. It's not a big deal."

"Well it is! Why do you have a burn in a shape of a hand on your inner thigh?!" They all looked in the direction of my inner thigh which was beside Kiri's face.

"Ehh do I really have to tell you?" I looked at Katsuki. He was scared and had tears in his eyes.

"YES!" They all yelled in harmony accept Bakugou.

"Ahhh I guess I have to now. Three years ago I was raped by my ex friend. He was reported but wasn't locked up. He got into the U.A. and two days ago did the same thing." They all looked at me shocked. "I mean I'm better now. It happened. It's not gonna happen again. Please leave the subject." I said that because I saw that Bakugou was crying. They didn't see it but I did.

"Okey. If that's what you want. We will not bring it up to others. Thanks that you trusted us" I smiled at Sero's answer. They all looked at each other and we started walking again. Now laughing and talking memes.

When we reached the door Kiri took me off of him and placed me on the floor. Walking into the room I caught Todoroki's look. He looked at me with hate. I walked up to him and decided to talk.

"Is something bothering you?" He looked up at me.

"No everything is okay. Really." I hugged him and kissed his forehead.

"If something is up you can tell me."

"Okay love" He kissed me softly and I smiled.

After that I walked to my desk and sat down sighing hardly. I put my headphones in and played the song again. Feeling the beat I started swinging my head a little. I took of my headphones and decided to talk with Uraraka and Tsu which were not that far from me. We laughed and I actually felt wanted in that moment. I felt like I belong somwhere.

I heard a loud ass bang which meant that Aizawa was in the classroom. The lesson started and everyone was listening. For some reason I felt strange.