•9•

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm now sitting in my room listening to Shinsou's whining. I was getting slightly annoyed. 

"And why do you care all of a sudden?!" at those words Shinsou.exe has stopped working. After a moment he yelled.

"Because I don't want anything to happen to you again!"  

-flashback- 

I woke up from being unconscious. The last thing I remembered was fainting on the last lesson which was P.E. and now I'm somewhere unfamiliar. I believe it's an abandoned  bathroom at the end of the school. But why am I here. 

"Oh so you're finally awake? Good. Now I'm going to do what I wanted to do to you." I was shocked. I didn't know what was happening. My so called friend used one of his quirks and paralyzed me. The next second I know he is taking my clothes off. 

"GET OFF ME! STOP THIS!" I was screaming as loud as I could.

"Oh sweetie. No one can hear you now. It's about 8 p.m. we are here all alone." His voice was scary. I coulndn't do anything. I started crying and screaming. Now in pain from what he was doing to me and from him using his second quirk which burned me in the places he touched me with his hands. 

He was using me for an hour and then finally left. I was laying on the floor for some time crying and not being able to move. When could move again I got up and stormed out of the school. Running home I was crying and trying to breathe which was hard because of the burn on my throat. I busted the door open to see Shinsou with fright on his face. I collapsed on the floor but was caught by my brother. Dads stormed to us seeing a horror. Me with ruined clothes crying covered with burns and bruises in Shinsou's arms. They gasped and Aizawa ran up to me carefully carrying me bridal style and setting me on the sofa. I was crying uncontrollably and I couldn't calm down to the point they had to call for an ambulance. 

At the hospital I was injected with a sedative and they treated my burns. The ones on my upper thigh and on my chest were going to leave a scar. After getting treatment my dads and brother stormed into my room asking a million questions. I told them exactly what had happened and who did this. 

-end of the flashback-

"I know. I'm sorry" those were the only words I was able to say. He hugged me and we stayed like that for some time. We broke the hug and I decided to take a bath. Looking at my naked body in the mirror I was disgusted seeing the scars but I couldn't do anything. Sighing I walked into the bath. I relaxed and washed myself. After drying my hair and dressing up I walked downstairs and saw Yamama and Dadzawa talking in the living room. I looked at Zawa a bit shocked. 

"When did you come home?" I asked.

"About twenty minutes ago." he said calmly.

"So now you can't have coffee without those hands." I smirked.

"You will know my warth one day." he narrowed his eyes at me. 

"You love me too much." I came up to him and kissed his cheek and sat down next to him. 

We started talking and even Shinsou sat down with us. In the end Dadzawa drank his coffee trough a straw which was very much funny.

-time skip brought to you by overprotective Shinsou-

We were sitting in the classroom having a talk about the U.A. Sports Festival. I didn't really care about it because I already knew where Imma going for the internship. Keeping up with the Todorokis, Shoto came up to me and said he wanted to talk on the roof about something on lunch break. I said yes but something says that I shouldn't. 

Before school I had a little challenge with Shizu which I won and now he has to be my maid for a whole day but not today. I planned to leave this for some other day. 

As I was thinking about how should I fuck up Shinsou the bell telling that it is lunch break rang and I headed to the roof. I was first so I sat on the edge and waited.

"So you came?" I heard a voice ask

"Well yes you wanted me to come so I am" I got up dangerously close to the edge. When he saw where I was he flinched a little. "Sooo what do you want to tell me?"

"I wanted to tell you that you are really amazing and I like you"

"You like me?" I was a little shocked because why would someone like me.

"Yes I really like you" I came closer to him my eyes wide open.

After I was close enough he took my hand and moved his face closer to mine. I could feel his breath on my lips as the space between us was becoming smaller. I closed my eyes at the sudden impact of his lips on mine. They were really soft. I put my hands on his neck and delicately deepened the kiss. We pulled apart catching our breaths. He looked deeply into my eyes.

Todoroki's POV

I told her how I feel and she was surprised that anyone could like her. As she stood at the edge of the roof her hands were behind her back. Her small figure standing steadily as her (H/L)(H/C) waved from wind. She looked so beautiful I wanted to stop this moment forever. She started approaching me. When she was close enough I took her hand and kissed her. 
At first she hesitated but after a second or two she put her hands on my neck and deepened the kiss a little. I was happy having her in my arms and kissing her. We pulled apart and looked deep into her (E/C) eyes. 

"(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?"