•19•

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked from Recovery Girl's office to the waiting room. I needed to win this. I wanted to win this. Thinking about the plan I thought about this...

Standing at the end of the stage I looked at Iida. We told each other good luck and the fight started. As planned he went at me with a great speed so I started bending the fluids in his body.

He couldn't go further anymore due to the pain and exhaustion. He was now really slow. I appeared behind him and paralyzed him a pinky finger. I won. I had to. And I did.

I took Iida to Recovery Girl and told her that he will be back to himself in about half'n hour because I didn't put too much pressure on the nerves.

Walking out of the office I saw Todoroki. I was a little stunned to see him here.

"You did great Shortcake" at the nickname I started boiling inside but didn't show it. The audacitiy of this man.

"Ahh~ thank you baby~" I walked up to him disgusted with my own words but I had to play this game.

We started walking back as he put his hand around my waist. I felt uneasy. We passed by Bakugou. He was glaring at me. The worry glare. It was the worst. But I couldn't do anything about it. I needed to teach him a lesson.

We sat down in our seats. From the corner of my eye I saw Todoroki giving Momo reassuring look. This means... that he came to see me just to confirm that I don't know shit. You are going to be seriously surprised. Just wait.

The fight between Tokayami and Mina was interesting to watch. In the end Tokayami won. I was happy that practically our whole class was fighting. On one hand it was nice to know that class 1-A is going to win either way but on the other it was slightly less challenging.

The next battle could be more fun. Different. Dangerous. Me vs Shoto.

"I'm not going to be easy on you." I laughed at his comment.

"I didn't even expect you to be" he nodded and we both left.

The fight can be fatal. It will be really interesting. Deciding not to use strategy just instincts I took a blade into my pocket and left. The knife was slightly noticeable but no one payed too much attention to it.

The fight started and Shoto blasted ice on me which I quicly douged it and made my way to the top. It wasn't really high. He tried to do another attack but I douged again. That was for about a minute or two. At this point he was beyond pissed.

"Can you fight?!" I smirked

"I'll be my pleasure. Hope you good with a few cuts"

He looked at me. In that moment I jumped at him. Taking my knife I did a small cut on his stomach. I could've used my quirk with the blood inside him but it could also kill him if something went wrong.

Before I could use the blood he used the second I wasn't on my guard and used his ice to push me out of the bounds.

Too bad it was a little too hard. I ended up in the wall. My head was bleeding badly. My whole body was shaking and I fell off the wall hardly hitting the floor. Using my quirk I stopped the blood from getting out of my head but it was still bleeding pretty bad. The second after I heard that Todoroki won I blacked out and felt the blood burst out of my head.

Bakugou's POV

When (Y/N) hit the wall I flinched. I couldn't look. It was too much. After a few seconds I saw her on the floor. Her whole body was shaking. I could see that from up here. Looking at the boys we sped out down to the entrance of the stage. We saw her being rushed fast as fuck to Recovery Girl. The blood was everywhere. Her head was bleeding like crazy.

We wanted to go into the office but we couldn't. She was having a surgery. All I want is for you to be okay (Y/N). Please be okay.

My fight was going to be starting really soon. I decided to come to her after I get over with this.

Fighting Tokayami was easy. But the whole fight I couldn't stop thinking about (Y/N). If she's okay. If she's alive.

As the fight ended and I was announced the winner they told us we will be going to have a break. After that it is Me vs half n' half bastard. I'm going to win. For her. Beating his ass up is going to be the closest thing to revange for her broken heart.

I sprinted to Recovery Girl. Busting down the door I saw her. Multiple machines connected to her body. All of the boys crying.

"She went into a coma due to blood loss." Kiri voice was breaking and tears were falling down his face.

I came closer to the red head and hugged him. Comforting him I started crying looking at her. I was sad, furious, lost.

After a few minutes Aizawa, Mic and crying Shinsou appeared. I saw that Aizawa wanted to scream in pain. His precious daughter was again injured. Again going trough something.

The most painful thing was the smile on her sleeping face. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair were peacefully laying on her shoulders. Her eyes were closed. I wanted to see them open. To see the beautiful (E/C) orbs full of joy.

The next thing I needed to do. Beat that icy hot bitch. Make him feel pain. He didn't even came to see her. Most of the class said that they are to scared to see her. But they still asked us what is happening. He didn't even once asked or came to see her. He did this to her. He was the cause. I will never forgive him for what he had done to (Y/N). Never.