•18•

Kirishima's POV

I saw (Y/N) leaving. She was kind of sad. I looked at Todoroki who was her boyfriend. Everybody knew that by now but nobody gave a fuck really. She is the hottest girl in the class but because she isn't hanging out she didn't go trough any drama. I guess she was right about girls and boys. We don't give a fuck while girls are doing unnecessary problems.

I decided to go and check up on her. She was sitting on a bench. Her head was down but she sensed that I was walking towards her.

"What do you need Kiri?" Her beautiful voice was now blunt and sad.

"I just wanted to check up on you. Is everything okay? Can I help you somehow?" She looked at me with tears in her eyes. She stretched her hands out like a little kid that wants a hug.

"All right. You can tell me everything you know that right?" I told her as I was picking her up and hugging her.

"Yea I know Kiri. But there are some things that you and the others will know about after some time. I'm sorry." She was crying which broke my heart. I rubbed circles on her back and held her close.

We were like that for some time until they announced Bakugou's win. She calmed down and we decided to come back to the others. When she is walking her (H/C) hair are waving slowly to the rhythm of the steps we take.

(Y/N)'s POV

We picked up Katsu from the stage exit and walked back to the box. Walking in I noticed that Momo and Shoto are sitting beside each other. They weren't suspicious to anybody else except me. I knew what they were up to.

"There is going to be the breaker between Kirishima and Tetsutetsu. After that there will be a lunch brake!" Present Mic announced.

"Good luck Kiri!" I told him as he was walking away.

"Hey Dumbass. Where were you at my fight? I didn't see you when I walked on the stage" Katsuki asked

"Well I didn't had nerves to watch it." He looked at me worried.

"Hey is everything okay?" This time he was really quiet. I shook my head to tell no.

"Imma tell you at lunch" he nodded and we started watching the breaker. Kiri won and I was really happy for him. At the lunch break I sat with Kiri, Sero, Kaminari and Katsu as always. Momo was glaring at me so we all decided to eat outside. We ate lunch and after we still had a lot time left. Kami, Sero and Kiri decided to look for Shinsou. Me and Katsuki were sitting on the grass in the school woods.

"Can you tell me what's wrong? I want to help you as much as I can. Me and the others are really worried" by others he means the rest of our manly pack.

"I will tell you but you can't tell them. Not now. They will hear about it eventually but for now I just don't want them to know"

"Oh okay. Well please tell me. You look really sad and it breaks my heart to see you like this" his wavelengths were really weird. I put my hand on his shoulder and he calmed down.

"When I was going to the waiting room before my fight with Kaminari I saw Momo standing near the exit and then Shoto coming to talk to her. She said something like 'this bitch is a whore and she is cheating on you. I don't know what she told you but I know it's a lie. So cheat on her with me. I have feelings for you'" I started talking and tearing up. "He agreed even though I told him about all of the shit that had happened to me. I trusted him and that's why I didn't want to trust anyone! I wish that I could just kill myself to make him feel guilty" I stood up and started just kicking a tree.

After a few seconds I fell down crying. Bakugou caught me and held me close to him like I did the time he found out about my past.

"I'm going to kill that half n' half bastard.!!" I looked at him with my teared eyes.

"No... you can't do that. I have something I wanna do to him" he looked at me with curiosity.

"Hey- wow (N/N) what happened?" Kiri asked "is it about that earlier?" I nodded and he just looked at me with a look 'I hope it's going to be okay'.

We were sitting on the grass chilling and talking until we heard the announcement to get back to the stadium. We stood up and headed back.

The next fight. Shoto vs Deku. I'm not sure what to think about this fight. My dearest friend and a cheater. I was really hoping Izuku is going to win.

The two boys walked onto the stage. When they started Shoto blasted a big wave of ice on Izuku. The green boy flicked his finger and broke the ice along with the finger. I flinched seeing his broken finger. It went on like that for about a few minutes. They started to talk about something. I heard Midoriya scream 'IT IS YOUR POWER NOT HIS' after those words Todoroki blasted his fire side and using two sides at once he created a big impact which blasted Deku out of the bounds and smashed him into the wall. He fell on the floor unconscious. "MIDORIYA!!" Those were the only words that left my lips before I ran like burned to the Recovery Girl. Izuku was alredy there before I came. His hands were healed. I looked at a little shocked green haired boy. The cinnamon roll. I softly smiled seeing that he is all good. He just returned the smile. I didn't leave before I scolded him for this and got the info that he was going to have to go under a surgery.

Next fight. Me vs Iida.