one.

⠀⠀˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 — 𝟐:𝟒𝟔 𝐩𝐦⠀

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳
𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 — 𝟐:𝟒𝟔 𝐩𝐦

candy colored pens and shapeless doodles walking on paper lines meant for school notes. it was the time that had them come alive on the page, dancing to the tik tok sound of the clock hanging high above all their heads and mocking their tired minds. soulless eyes stared up at that clock, like so many days before and for so many more days to come.

a purple tiger ran across the top of the page, jumping over the numbers and swerving around formulas. his lips turned up into a smile, adding a yellow crown on top of the tigers head.

he picked up another one of the pens that glittered when written with, it matched the faded pink of his own hair. there was no time to add the flowers and blossoms on trees his mind was imaginary, a little world hidden in the chemistry notebook for his eyes only, because the bell rang.

everyone left their desks so quick, no one waiting to hear the last words of their instructor as footsteps and excited chatter drowned out those words.

kim taehyung put his pens away in their box, each having their own specific spot and even that box itself having a certain place in his bag. the straps fit snug on his shoulders, creasing the nice button down he wore. it was open a bit, revealing a tan chest and pretty necklaces layered together in dainty chains and charms. taehyung was stunning, everyone knew so, and he was one of the nicest people in school, everyone knew that too.

he smiled politely at some fellow students in the hall, but the boy was only looking for a specific man amongst the bodies swarming the school. they were like flies trying to escape, just lame attempts that ended in bumping into glass and not being able to leave fast enough. taehyung saw the group of jocks by the locker room doors, a particularly taller one with his letterman jacket and duffel in hand.

the quickening of his steps was habit by now, he pretty boy always excited to seen the jock after his classes. they didn't have any of the same ones, which usually made taehyung upset, but he did his best to see his boyfriend whenever he had the chance.

"seojoon!" the boy grinned as his arms wrapped around the taller jocks waist, hugging him tight in greeting. he wasn't surprised at taehyungs greeting, and neither was the rest of the football team standing there. they said their goodbyes to leave the couple alone, or as alone as they could be in a crowded school hallway. "hey babe." seojoon kept his arm around taehyungs shoulders as they walked.

"how was english?" the pink haired boy asked, knowing his boyfriend schedule as usual. taehyung knew the older wasn't the best academically, since he was relying on sports to get him into a college. he tried to help him study, but those nights usually ended differently than planned with the books on the floor and their bodies in the bed. "it was dumb." seojoon said, "and i cant go to the library later, i'm meeting the guys at the gym."