epilogue.

⠀⠀˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫⠀

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳
𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

summer was coming to an end, the cooler weeks of fall approaching and bringing promises of snow and colored leaves on the sidewalks. it was much talked about, whether through family members or even on the radio. everyone preparing for the seasons coming, whether that brings holidays or preparation of the new school year.

none of that seemed to be on their minds, not when their footsteps hit the sidewalk on the way to the building. they all had their hopes and expectations high for something much different than everyone else.

"you excited?" the tall ravenette leaned down to ask close to the boys ears, already knowing the answer based on his bright eyes and happy steps. "are you kidding me of course." taehyung grinned, bouncing a little with each step down the sidewalk. "he's only been talking about this for years."

jungkook chuckled with a nod and kept his hand firm around the smaller boys, it was cold out today but taehyung insisted they held hands still. of course, his best friend didn't want to be left out on the walk. which is why jimin swung his and taehyungs hand as well with a smile just as big. "i'm excited too." he cut in to the couples conversation. "i cant wait to use these." he held up the slips of paper.

the other two nodded with smiles, doing their best not the let the giggles pass. jimin kept on talking about family discounts and coupons for so long, it only became necessary for taehyung to draw up a few and just give them to him so he could be quiet. one day he'd find out they weren't truly valid, but that was a dilemma for the future best fiends to deal with.

"you got coupons?" mrs. kim peeked over the boys much taller shoulders, just for jimin to nod with a big smile. he abandoned his best friends hand to show the slips of paper to mrs. kim, the two of them talking about produce items and buy one get ones.

taehyung started to feel bad about the bad coupons, and he almost said something if they didn't arrive so soon. his big brother came walking out of a door with his famous grin and arms open. "you guys didn't get lost!" he joked.

"hoseok wasn't here to lead the way so we were fine." jimin said, putting the coupons back into his pocket and smiling up at his friends brother. "true," namjoon agreed, and then he could no longer wait any longer as the excitement and anticipation had been building for far too long. seeing his favorite people here only made that feeling ten times more intense. "okay come inside, i can't wait any more." he ushered the group inside and away from the cold seoul air, just to hold his arms out again.

"tada!" namjoons loud voice echoed in the empty room. it was large, and clearly under construction with wooden beams across the ceilings and unfinished walls standing where the back would be separated from the front dining and grocery section. jungkook looked at his boyfriend and rose an eyebrow, receiving an elbow to the side and a glare.