seventeen.

⠀⠀˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 — 𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟏 𝐩𝐦⠀

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳
𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 — 𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟏 𝐩𝐦

"or you could stay." his words repeated inside the youngers head a million times within seconds, neither able to look away as those words hung in between — no matter how little that space was.

taehyung didn't know what to do with his hands, the other as well, both seemingly just waiting to see who have the nerve to do anything first, who would risk rejection. it was so tempting, just staring and realizing what was on the others mind and how it reflected that inside their own. taehyung felt his fingertips brush against the front of the mans shirt, soon gripping it tightly in little fists. "why would you want me to stay?" he asked just as quietly.

jungkook looked down and say the way he held onto his shirt, the action just making his step forward and corner the boy agains the desk. "because no one should be alone on a night as nice as this." he said.

their noses bumped together, as if begging to be closer and just rid that space between them already. taehyung just closed his eyes, and he shook his head a bit at that remark. "tonight isn't a good one." he said, none really were anymore. he kept thinking back to seojoon, to his dreams, to everything he wanted to have but everything just to impossible to reach. even with the dark haired boy right here, he felt so far. maybe that's why he held onto his shirt so tightly, why he didn't push away or try to stop this. if he held on tighter maybe he wouldn't be alone anymore.

that's all life was, just trying to help our own selves so we're less sad and less alone. no one does it for anyone else. the world is too selfish that way.

"let's make it a good night then." jungkook said. he was waiting for the younger to open his eyes, to show he was listening.

the stars were shining bright outside, sitting pretty against black velvet like a bunch of diamonds people only wished they could steal. it's like those stars were in his eyes, little galaxy orbs hidden behind a pinky milky way of hair floating above strong eyebrows. jungkook reached up to push some of that hair behind his ear, never once looking away from the only stars that seemed to matter right now. "tell me to stop." jungkook whispered, it was deep and intoxicating, and that voice alone had taehyungs knees weak and hands itching to touch every inch of him.

"you're too slow." he said instead, the younger being the one to close that space and press their mouths together.

jungkooks hands landed on the boys waist immediately, his grip firm and strong to hoist him up onto the desk and stand between his slim thighs. pens and papers fell off the surface but neither of them cared, both just wanting to taste the other and drown in that flavor.

taehyung felt the older push his tongue into his mouth, so hot and hungry as he tightened those inked arms around the boys small waist. jungkook sucked on his tongue, just to let go and nip at the youngers lip and tug on it, pulling a moan from his throat and realizing that was probably the prettiest sound he's ever heard. taehyung had his arms around his neck, tugging at the black locks of hair at the back of his head and tilting his own head back. it was an invitation to his neck, one that jungkook took advantage of with his teeth and mouth, biting at the tanned skin just to lick over it.

"h-hyung." the boy breathed, the word sounding so soft and intriguing leaving this swollen lips. taehyung reached for the mans face, pulling him away from kissing his neck just for their lips to meet again. it was a hungry kiss, one that had them panting and wishing air wasn't necessary any longer.

the ravenette was the first to pull away completely, though his hand stands on the boys hips while their noses brushed. taehyungs eyes fluttered open, and his stomach flipped seeing jungkooks eyes already staring so intently at him. there's no way he'd ever get used to those eyes, how dark they were it's like they're nearly black and nothing could penetrate those orbs.

taehyung saw them when they were at their darkest and coldest, whether that was directed at him or someone else. he's also seen them when they seemed to shine, a little hidden twinkle that would hide in the shadows unless someone was allowed close enough to see.

they shone like that now, when holding the pretty boy so close and knowing he wasn't being pushed away. jungkook trailed his fingertips along his waist, a subtle curve through the thin fabric of his shirt and feeling how he shivered at it. "do you still want to get going?" jungkook asked in a whisper, his breath against the youngers lips that still evidently begged for more.

taehyung whined and leaned forward, their mouths nearly touching again but a chuckle left instead. "eager are we?" the dark haired boy said.

"shut up." taehyung said, but he leaned away just enough to watch him. "i already missed dinner. i'll be in trouble."

the older hummed, and he stepped away enough to lift the boy back off the desk, but his hands didn't leave. taehyung noticed this, and he tried to not let his cheeks heat up at something so simple.

sometimes jungkook forgot how young the boy was. he himself was only a few years older, but it was moments like now when he'd say things like getting in trouble with his parents and studying for classes — it's been a while since jungkook had to worry about any of that. it also reminded him how little the pink haired boy knew about life, how little he's experienced and how much more he needed to grow.

jungkook just gave his waist a light squeeze before dropping his hands to shove them in his own pockets. "sorry you missed dinner." he said while taehyung bent down to pick up his bag from the floor. he noticed the things knocked over and blushed some more.

"it's okay." taehyung said, "ill just tell her i got caught up with things."

the older rose an eyebrow, and taehyungs eyes widened a bit and his ears must have been red by now. "oh no i won't be that honest, i'll just like, say i worked and stuff." he laughed weakly at the end and ignored the way jungkook just watched him get all flustered with an amused smile. jungkook smiling was kind of weird to see since he was so used to the scowls and smirks. either way, it was nice to see.

"uh, thanks for the uh, key." taehyung said, smiling and shuffling passed the ravenette who continued to stand there and watch like a frickin intimidating and attractive tower.

jungkook just chuckled and reached up to scratch the back of his neck. "have a goodnight taehyung." he said as he boy walked around the front desk to the doors leading out to the city streets. taehyung stopped to look over his shoulder at the man, a smile tugging at his pink lips and lighting the galaxy in his eyes. "i already did." the younger said before disappearing on the other side of the glass doors and into the night.

jungkook remembered those words, and he recalled the feeling of taehyungs mouth against his and the soft moans leaving his lips. tonight was the first night he was able to go back to his bed, falling asleep quicker than normal and not needing to punch a thing to help him dream.

⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬