twenty four.

⠀⠀˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 — 𝟐:𝟒𝟕 𝐩𝐦⠀

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳
𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 — 𝟐:𝟒𝟕 𝐩𝐦

it was english class today at the end before the final bell would ring. taehyung hated english, partly because he always thought he sounded funny and seemed to go blank whenever it was his turn to recite something. everyone was lucky today since they walked in and saw the substitute, knowing very well they would be watching some video that actually meant this would be a free period.

taehyung sat in the back and texted his best friend, the two of them making plans at the shorter ones house. they were going to watch all the high school musicals with a bag of twizzlers for the two of them. jimin had already ran down to the gas station during lunch to buy the snacks.

they met up outside in the courtyard once the final bell rang, walking together to the parking lot. "my mom said she made fresh lemonade for us." jimin said, shoving his phone back into his pocket after sending a text back to his mother. "i love her." taehyung said and the two giggled on their way out the school gates.

the plan was to walk to the shorter males house, it was about the same distance but in the opposite direction of taehyungs. they didn't even make it out of the parking lot before a familiar car came zooming up to them and stopping with a squeal of the brakes. the window on the passenger side of the car rolled down and jungkook leaned over a bit to look at the boys standing their on the curb. that wicked smile of his made an appearance.

"get in his car." jimin said while elbowing his friend beside him. taehyung just scoffed and looked at him, "dude we have plans. troy bolton is waiting."

jimin rolled his eyes and pushed the boy to the car. "if you come to my house instead of getting in that car i will beat you up." jimin said it quietly with a smile so only his friend could hear. he smiled at the dark haired male inside the car and waved as the door was pulled open and his friend got in.

"what are you doing here?" taehyung asked once the door shut and the two of them were alone. jungkooks hand was on his thigh while the other rested on the wheel. "did you eat?" he answered with a question instead.

taehyung nodded and leaned back in the nice leather seat that felt warm against his skin. "at lunch i had a bit." he said. jungkook just nodded and they left the lot quickly, pulling out and going into the city. "what are you in the mood for?" he asked now.

"whatever you want." taehyung said. he leaned his head back against the headrest of the seat, feeling the older man rub his thumb back and forth on his thigh as they drove. jungkook picked a fast food place and ordered a few burgers and some cartons of fries to go with it. taehyung looked at the amount of burgers he got, definitely more than what he thought the two of them would eat. he rose an eyebrow and jungkook just shrugged, "it's a cheat day." he defended his appetite.