thirty five.

⠀⠀˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 — 𝟓:𝟏𝟓 𝐩𝐦⠀

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳
𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 — 𝟓:𝟏𝟓 𝐩𝐦

they smelled likes coconut and shea butter. jungkook put a towel over the smaller boys head to dry his hair, ruffling it up a bit and dropping the damp towel to the floor to reveal a giggling boy. taehyung was smiling, a small little thing revealing pretty teeth, and he reached up to push his now-messy bangs back.

"they look like this though." jungkook started to comb them forward again, knowing they'd dry into little soft curls framing his face.

taehyung just gave up that tiny battle and let the older style his hair the way he liked. jungkooks tongue poked forward while he focused, pushing strands of hair in certain places and leaving a little part slightly to the side. "there." he said. "gorgeous."

"aren't i always gorgeous?" taehyung asked, looking up and blinking with soft eyelashes. the tattooed male nodded, wrapping his arms around the boys bare waist once again before kissing his mouth, "always baby." he whispered against his lips.

"now come on, let's change." jungkook took the youngers hand in his and they left the bathroom to go into his bedroom and find some clothes for tonight.

it was night two of the competition. four more matches the narrow down tomorrow semi-finals and a step closer to the prized place. jungkook saw how taehyung winced when he sat down on the bed, obviously still feeling some discomfort. "baby, are you sure you still want to go?" he asked, abandoning the search for clothes to go sit beside his boy.

taehyung leaned his head against the olders shoulder and nodded a bit, "yeah, i wanna watch." he said, but the way he closed his eyes and seemed to want to sleep said something differently.

at this point in their relationship jungkook knew better than to push it. taehyung made up his mind and he wasn't going to listen to the olders advice about staying here. "okay, but you're staying with me tonight." jungkook said, getting up to get some clothes for the two of them. he still had to dress somewhat nicely, so he got out another button down and dress pants that would pass for professional. taehyung put on one of jungkooks hoodies and a pair of jeans, which were a bit too big.

"lift your top." jungkook said, waiting for the boy to pick up the hoodie. the jeans he had on slipped down to reveal more tan skin and his hip bones. jungkook frowned a little, he knew taehyung was small but sometimes he thought he was too small. he slipped a belt through the loops of the jeans and tighten to sit higher at his waist. "let's go out to dinner after." jungkook said, now standing and looking down at taehyung who just nodded, "sure-" jungkook kissed him quiet.

they decided to walk, partly because the car had a bit of a funky smell still and taehyung wouldn't stop blushing whenever jungkook teased him about how eager he had him. it just ended with jungkook laughing while the younger smacked his arm over and over so he'd shut up.

expect even walking was gross, and taehyung ended up being carried while a happy smile on his face. jungkook jumped a bit, adjusted his grip on the boys thighs as he gave him a piggy back ride down the sidewalk and to the event. "you're so demanding." jungkook said when they were about five minutes down the sidewalk.

"and you're so good at listening." taehyung smiles, reaching up to pat the top of his styled hair, "good boy." he copied the older from before. jungkook just tightened his grip on his thigh and pinched it playfully.

taehyung smacked the top of his head, "hey stop that." he knew he had no control right now, with those hands on his legs there was no chance to get away if jungkook decided to start messing with him.

that's how to rest of their walk went to the warehouse, jungkook trying to focus on avoiding other people walking as well and crossing streets between cars when needed, all while taehyung continued to ramble about whatever while playing with the olders hair or getting bored and deciding to kiss his neck and face when he was able to.

"baby that tickles." jungkook finally dropped the boy to the ground as carefully as he could once they made it to the side door into the warehouse. it was loud, music coming out of the doors and windows as guests walking in and finding seats waiting for the first match. taehyung adjusted the hoodie and tugged it back down from riding up during the walk. "i enjoyed it." he said.

jungkook rose an eyebrow and grabbed the fabric at the front of the hoodie taehyungs was wearing, tugging him closer until their chests bumped. "oh yeah? do you want to enjoy some more?" he whispered, leaning down so their lips brushed.

"jungkook let's go!" someone shouted for the male from the side door, a man with a staff jacket on and another frickin clipboard that jungkook wished he could smash against the ground. he pulled away from taehyung with a grunt and put his arm over the youngers shoulder, "i cant wait for this to be over." he said as they walked into the building along with the competitors for tonight.

"don't say that it's gonna be fun." taehyung said, walking close to the olders side since he had his arm around him. even though fighting wasn't his most favorite thing, taehyung still enjoyed the idea of being here and his brother actually having a shot at something he's been working hard for. it had to have been fun, that is, until his eyes landed on someone he's forgotten came to this.

seojoon stood behind the bleachers, wrapping his knuckles and seemingly getting prepared for a match. taehyung should have known he'd be here, he didn't fight yesterday so tonight was of course his turn.

the jock seemed to feel eyes on his, and he looked up to see his ex walking in with the tattooed males arm around him. seojoons eyes narrowed and taehyung looked away at anything else. "don't worry about it." jungkook leaned close to whisper softly.

"it's hard not to worry after what happened." taehyung said quietly back, the turn on his stomach just remembering that night and so many days after seeing how beaten his love looked. all because of him.

jungkook stopped walking and turned to face the boy, moving his hands to his cheeks this time so taehyung had no choice but to look up at him. "don't worry baby. i'll handle it." he said, and then he connected their lips. taehyung melted into the kiss, his smaller hands on the other males waist. jungkook pulled away first and a little smirk was on his face now. "you did that because he was looking." taehyung said while narrowing his eyes a little.

"maybe." jungkook grinned and put his arm back around the boy. taehyung just shook his head a bit and tried not to blush too much. "and because i like doing it." the older added, then earning a nod of approval from the smaller boy.

tonight was round two. a series of four more matches to allow four more competitors to move on to sunday's semi-finals and see if they truly have the skill to make it at final competitors. jungkook kept his baby close, and he focused on getting ready for announcements while keeping a close eye on the younger — tonight was round two after all, and some people may be looking into more fights after all.

⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬