forty five.

⠀⠀˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 — 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟗 𝐩𝐦⠀

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳
𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 — 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟗 𝐩𝐦

the bed would normally be covered in soft blanket, too many snacks, and lots of pillows that one person didn't need just for themselves.  tonight wasn't the case, not with the boxes of tissues took up the space that wasn't occupied by the two boys laying together.

"tae it's okay." hoseok was still patting the boys head in his lap, listening to how he sniffled and mumbled incoherent words in protest.

he knew something was wrong today at school, taehyung was down and he didn't do a good job and hiding how he felt. that's why hoseok was at his house and now trying to get those tears to stop before the poor boy became dehydrated and cried about the headache he would then have on top of the heartache.

"it's not okay." taehyung said it again, for the tenth time in twenty minutes. they weren't even listening to music or watching a sad movie to cure this mood. sometimes the type of sad was just too much, doing nothing was the only way to fix that. so they that's what they've been doing for a couple hours, one crying while the other soothed him the best he could.

mrs. kim came in at one point, knowing her son was upset but still standing in the dark on why. she brought them food, but the tray stayed untouched on taehyungs nightstand. "he didn't even yell at me hyung," taehyung said, eyes red and cheeks continuously wet no matter how many times they were wiped, "i wanted him to be mad at me, but he was just hurt. he's so done with me."

taehyungs voice cracked at that part, hiccuping from the cries and wiping his nose with the back of his hand. hoseok just sighed and leaned for more tissues to give the boy, "i'm saying it's okay because you didn't hurt him on purpose tae." he tried explain, calm the boy somehow. "you were trying to help. give him space and he'll see that."

taehyung continued to shake his head. "i don't space. i should have just listened and did nothing." he reprimanded his past self, not knowing what was going through his head when he decided to leave that stupid envelope in seojoons mailbox. he took that away from jungkook, he took away all he's been working to pay off and he did it without even asking. taehyung never knew when to stop.

hoseok was going to comfort him some more, but the bedroom door shot open and slammed against the wall, revealing a very flustered looking jimin. "i made it as fast as i could." he said, sounding very out of breath.

"how did you escape?" hoseok asked the shorter male, knowing very well the boys mothers was strict and borderline crazy when it came to final exams and needing to study sufficient amounts every night to prepare. jimin wasn't allowed to leave anymore, not until he was done with his exams. typically he'd listen, but once he heard his best friend was upset nothing was stopping him from coming over.