thirty.

⠀⠀˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 — 𝟖:𝟓𝟒 𝐩𝐦⠀

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳
𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 — 𝟖:𝟓𝟒 𝐩𝐦

it was hard every time to see those marks and not feel the guilt burry itself further inside his chest and fuel those thoughts inside his head. taehyung would look forward to seeing him, but then that was instantly counteracted with the uglier emotions making themselves comfy in his mind. he's not sure if jungkook knew this, but either way he'd smile softly and kiss the younger even more softly — everything was okay.

tonight he was currently jump roping in jungkooks upstairs workout area, waiting for him to finish some training lessons with those signed up for last minute tips and tricks before the competition on friday, tomorrow. it came so quick, and the stress was clear when it came to jungkooks mood and actions.

taehyung was sitting on the floor and feeling gross, he hated working out and doing things that required effort. the only benefit of waiting upstairs for the older was being able to see if he was coming or not, and if he was he could pretend like he's been practicing. the ravenette was just so worried, like seojoon or someone else would try something when he wasn't around. it made him feel better that taehyung would at least somewhat know what to do if something bad was to happen.

he swore he shut his eyes for a second, not even that long, but the older males voice scared him and he shot up from his slouched position against the wall. "how's it going?" jungkook had asked, closing the door behind him and not waiting to take off his sweaty shirt to reveal a tank top underneath.

"i was stretching." taehyung lied, reaching for his toes now that he was sitting up right.

"i'm sure." jungkook still had his back to the younger, now crouching to grab a cold water from the mini fridge. taehyung stared, and he could see black ink hiding behind that tank top and he realized he's never seen it all yet. "i have to get the brochures and prize money sent over tomorrow morning." jungkook started to think outloud, breaking the younger from his daydreams. "remind me to call the refs and discuss base pay." he also said, between sips of water and walking to his bedroom.

taehyung sighed and pushed himself up off the ground. he was wearing the olders clothes again, a simple t-shirt and pair of basketball shorts since he didn't own anything of the sort to work out in. they were big on him but still comfy, and smelled like jungkook so he liked them more. he followed behind him, walking into the room and seeing jungkook place his hands on the dresser and lean forward deep in thought. the younger stopped right behind him, and then slipped his arms around the mans waist to give him a back hug. "you have to relax. you're stressing me out, everything is going to turn out okay."

jungkook sighed and placed his own hand over the boys that sat over his toned stomach. "there's so much to worry over." he said.