forty four.

⠀⠀˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝐭𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 — 𝟏:𝟐𝟒 𝐩𝐦⠀

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳
𝐭𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 — 𝟏:𝟐𝟒 𝐩𝐦

the one with tattoos was surprised to greet the boy so early. it's not the usual hour that school got out, but jungkook still gave the younger his usual hug and kiss that was expected when seeing the other.

"i had free period last today so i just left." taehyung said. truth is, he ran out of taffy and had no idea what else to do to kill time. that's why he spent most of the time walking to jeon-kali fitness center and surprising the older. jungkook wasn't particular busy today, tuesday's were laidback on a normal basis and now that the summer competition was over it was even more of an easy day.

"well i'm glad you came here then." jungkook said once hearing the boy, holding him close with an arm around his shoulders. the two were up stairs, away from everyone else's eyes. that had jungkook stopping to pull him closer, staring intently down into those pretty brown eyes, so warm and soft. "how're you?"

taehyung tilted his head a bit, his hands on the olders waist. "i'm okay, why?" he asked.

"i'm just checking." jungkook said, a small smile forming on thin pink lips, before he wrapped his arms around the younger in a firm hug. taehyung returned it of course, his arms around the males waist while his face buried against his toned chest.

they soon released from that hug, but the touching didn't stop nor did the space between them increases. jungkook stayed close and reached for the youngers hands. "what do you want to do today?" he asked, playing with his fingers while waiting for a response. taehyung just shrugged, but he had a thoughtful smile on his face when looking around the room.

the mats on the floor were usually used as a safety measure for those practicing boxing or wrestling. that was never taehyungs thing, so his mind went to completely different places that his him smiling wide and dragging the older along with him. "have you done yoga?" taehyung asked, letting go of their hands to crouch on the mat and sit with his legs crossed.

the boy looked up at jungkook, bright eyes blinking and waiting expectantly. the older male just cringed a little, bringing a tattooed arm up to rub the back of his neck with his hand. "i don't think i'm too flexible." he admitted. there may even have been a little bit of pink dusting his cheekbones.

taehyung didn't want to point it out, but he definitely thought it was adorable to see. "come on, get your laptop. it'll be fun." he said. he already kicked off his shoes and stayed in his socks, putting the bottoms of his feet together and pulling them closer to his body while he sat. jungkook did as he was told and left quick before coming back and sitting beside taehyung on the mat.

"life is stressful jungkook." taehyung started to say, his eyes on the laptop screen while he opened up youtube to find the channel he typically followed. "oh yeah," jungkooks lips turned up into a small smile listening to the boy. he leaned back on his palms with long legs out in front of him.

"it really is," taehyung continued. he pulled up a video and kept it paused for now, the volume muted so they could just follow along visually rather than to what the woman was saying. "i know we're going to start with head rolls, sit like me." he patted the olders thigh to get him to move and copy his position.

the two boys were sitting back on their heels, hands resting on top of their thighs. jungkook looked sideways at taehyung, raising an eyebrow, "this seems stupid." he said.

that earned him a smack on his arm. "shut up and relax." taehyung said. he leaned forward to hit play, then sat back on his heels once again. "i cant relax if you hit me." jungkook shot back, but it was playful, given by the small pout in his face when he rubbed his arm.

taehyung rolled his eyes, but he bit his bottom lip to hide a smile that wanted to show. "here," he said quickly, leaning over to kiss the males arm, "all better."

"kiss me more." jungkook said. this time he was the one to lean over nuzzle his face against he boys neck who was trying his hardest to follow the lady on video and release tension in his spine and neck. maybe getting kissed by a handsome man could do that too.

"feel relaxed?" jungkook whispered against the youngers neck, kissing between each words and soon grazing his teeth over the skin. taehyung sucked in a breath and his eyelids flutter closed, waiting for more bites and sucks. instead jungkook started to attack taehyung with soft kisses all over, feeling more ticklish than anything else.

"hyung stop," taehyung started to giggle, feeling the males bangs brush over his neck and ears and sending shivers down his arms. those words meant nothing, and jungkook just climbed on top of the younger who was now squirming against the mat, a giggling mess trying to escape from strong tattooed arms holding him in a cage.

"wait i think i'm starting to feel relaxed." jungkook teased while his hands now started their assault on the boys sides. giggles turned into shouts for help and loud laughs from the inability to stop jungkook from tickling his body. he was too strong, taehyung really had no chance to push him off.

that's why he was so thankful for the olders phone to vibrate, it being business hours meant jungkook had to see what it was. he grumbled of course, and kissed taehyungs cheek quick in silent apology. "give me two seconds." he said, getting up off the mat to find his phone sitting on the windowsill that overlooked the gym below.

taehyung laid on the ground still, and he tried to catch his breath from all the laughing. that phone couldn't have vibrated at a perfect time. he was sure he was going to pass out before jungkook would have decided to stop.

he was thankful, and then he had seen the way the older was still turned away, staring down at his phone and reading that text multiple times to try and figure out what it meant. there had to have been a mistake. jungkook knew what he paid and there was so way it was enough to suddenly be thanked and wished for the best.

it was hard to not think the worst of someone you cared about, or to assume something bad of them. jungkook didn't know what else to do though, not when he had at least a year left to fix his debt based on what he calculated for himself, and now suddenly it was all paid for. he only told one person about it.

"taehyung, were you really at school today?" jungkook looked over his shoulder when he asked, seeing how the younger just sat on the mat and stared back at him.

the boy never really was good at lying, not now and not ever. no words were needed to show that or even answer jungkooks question. the ravenette just shook his head while looking away. he sounded so disappointed, and taehyung decided that was ten times worse than him sounding angry. "what did you do taehyung."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
this story is coming to an end ): ♡