twenty two.

⠀⠀˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 — 𝟏:𝟎𝟓 𝐩𝐦⠀

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳
𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 — 𝟏:𝟎𝟓 𝐩𝐦

"thank you for walking me home." taehyung said. they were standing outside his front door in the shade since the sun decided to spend more time out today and heat things up some more. jungkook just nodded, he was still bothered by the situation, especially since the boy didn't really tell him what happened. "no problem."

taehyung didn't want to tell him, not when just mentioning that name had the ravenette pissed already. seojoon wouldn't really do anything, and if he tried jungkook was stronger and bigger anyways than that high schooler so it wasn't that big of a deal.

the front door opened before either of the boys could speak more, and mrs. kim jumped seeing them there. "oh my goodness boys." she said, holding her purse in one hand while the other flew up to her chest. "why are you not in school?" she asked once noticing the time. there was a still a couple hours until he would normally be home.

jungkook stepped in with a polite smile, that charm shining as usual. "he wasn't feeling well, i was making sure he got back home safe." he explained. it wasn't a lie, so there wasn't any guilt sitting in his stomach when taehyungs mother returned the nice smile.

"that's kind of you jungkook." she said. "i was just going to the store for dinner, why don't you boys head inside and i'll pick up enough if you want to stay?" she asked the older male.

he didn't want to intrude, or overstay his welcome, but before he could kindly decline the invitation, taehyung grabbed his hand and nodded, "he'd love to." the boy said before kissing his moms cheek and dragging jungkook inside behind him.

"eager much." jungkook said once they were alone inside and the front door shut. taehyung didn't say anything, or even take off his shoes at the door before continuing to pull him along back up to his bedroom. it wouldn't be the first time the older was here, but he still felt odd walking in their very nice home.

it also kept occurring to him that taehyung was younger than he was, also evident in the room with his posters on the walls and the textbooks piled in various places. that didn't really matter anymore, jungkook didn't mind. clearly taehyung didn't either because right when they got in his room he kicked the door shut and turned to the tattooed boy, bringing his arms up around his neck and staring up at his eyes.

"hello there." jungkook said at the sudden closeness. "what's up."

"i don't feel okay." the younger was still very much bothered by whatever happened today. jungkook frowned at those words, so he wrapped his arms loosely around his waist. "what would you like me to do?" he asked.