You Hypnotize Me

Hey, my name is Jessica Sydney Anderson; I go by my middle name Sydney. I'm a teenage actress trying to make it big in L.A... so far it's not going to well, I haven't been getting very many job offers lately so I've been waitressing at this little café called Candy's Coffee right now I'm riding the bus to work, JOY.

*All About the Girl by R5 comes on the speakers*

I really need something in my life to focus on.

*Chorus comes up*

See when you're-

"It's all about the girl -"

Trying to make it as an actress-

"That I'll meet-"

"Ahh! Oh my god I am so sorry!" I bend over to help up a tall blonde boy around my age... and of course he is extremely attractive, with his brown eyes, slightly wavy blonde hair, and the same yellow converse as me. Just my luck to knock over a hot guy because I wasn't paying attention.

"On the bus or on the street"

"Oh haha no need to worry I'm alright, and I really like your shoes by the way" he smiles.

"Haha thanks" I smile back, "And are you sure you're okay? Do you want some ice? The next stop is my work I can get you some ice there"

"Well when a pretty girl offers me ice you won't see me denying" he says and winks.

I blush and we both laugh, then we get off the bus at my stop.

"This is where I'm temporarily working" I point to Candy's "Oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Sydney"

"I'm Ross"

"Okay Ross let's get you some ice!" I head to the back and grab a zip lock bag and fill it with ice, I then cover it with a washcloth and hand it to Ross. He gently presses it against his face.

"It's a good thing you offered me ice, I'm performing in a few days and I can't have an ugly mug."

"I'm not sure if that is possible... and performing you say? What do you do?"

"Oh well I'm in a band with my siblings and family friend and we're going on tour for a few days in a little while, I was actually going home to start packing..."

"Oh I don't want to hold you up if you have somewhere to be"

"No, no! I'll do it later! I was probably going to end up procrastinating anyway" he smiles.

So we just talked, and we talked about a lot anything from our favorite colors, which were both yellow, to our greatest fears. We continued talking until I noticed we had been talking for two hours without an interruption from a customer which was when I realized no customers were even coming in. I turned and looked at the door and saw I forgot to change the closed sign to open.

"Oh, No!" I jump up quickly spilling Ross' glass of water.

"What?" Ross questioned while jumping up, because I accidently spilled the water on him. I run to the back and grab a clean, dry rag and attempt to dry Ross off.

"I'm such a ditz! First I knock you over on the bus, and then I spill your water all over you, and now this? How can I be so stupid? My boss will go crazy if she finds out!"

"WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DID!?" He slightly demands.

"I forgot to change the closed sign to open, I've lost half the days business! What will I do when my boss finds out? Oh no I'll probably get fired, and then I'll lose my apartment, and be out on the street, Ah my life is ruined!" I babble.

"It's okay!" Ross grabs my shoulders and holds me tightly, "Sydney you'll be fine, your boss won't find out. And on the off chance she does you can always crash with me" he smiles to reassure me "Now I should probably go and let you focus on working, I will probably be late to rehearsals anyway." He starts for the door but then quickly turns around, "Wait! What's your last name?"

"Anderson, you?"

"Lynch, Ross Lynch, promise me you won't forget that name?" he winks.

"I promise" and smile back. He runs out the door and just catches the bus. Hmm, Ross Lynch that sounds slightly familiar.