Chapter 13

Izuku only had one class that afternoon so he was back home by three. As he walked in, he threw his bag down on the ground and wandered into his room so he could get changed for work. He didn't have to leave for another hour, so he wasn't in a rush.

He grabbed a towel and crossed the hall to his bathroom. He quickly took a shower, wrapped the towel around his waist, and walked back over to his bedroom. He threw on a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants, for the time being. He'd need to change before work.

He was flipping through an assignment he'd need to turn in in a few days as he walked into the living room.

"Well you're fucking dumb."

Izuku let out a loud scream as he dropped the papers onto the floor and clutched a hand over his chest as he saw Katsuki and Shoto casually sitting on his couch.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" He hissed at them, adrenaline flowing through him as he tried to calm his breathing.

Shoto shrugged, clicking his phone off and putting it back into his pocket. "We never left."

"You- you guys just- you didn't leave?" Izuku asked in complete disbelief.

"No. That's what he just said." Katsuki said with an eye roll.

Then something clicked in Izuku's head. He became beat red as he turned and looked between the boys on the couch and the hallway that he had previously walked through in nothing but a towel. "Y-you- you two just- You saw- I was-" He stuttered, looking completely horrified.

"Yeah, but it was an accident, honestly." Shoto insured, but the way he was avoiding eye contact and the light blush on his face said otherwise.

"He's lying, we both stared at your ass until you disappeared back into your room." Katsuki said with a smug smile when his boyfriend hit him over the back of the head.

"What the hell, Katsuki?" Shoto asked in annoyance, sending Katsuki a sharp glare.

Izuku, on the other hand, was almost ready to pass out from embarrassment. Instead of dwelling on it, he decided to change the topic as quick as humanly possible. "Wh-why are y-you guys h-here?" He squeaked.

"We were waiting for you, obviously." Katsuki answered with an eye roll.

"But why?" Izuku pressed still not following their logic.

"We just had nothing better to do." Shoto told him, flowing a stray strand of hair out of his face.

Izuku seemed to have gotten over his embarrassment enough to now just be annoyed. "Wow, I'm flattered. Now get out of my house, you can't just hang out here whenever you want." He scolded, but his tone was anything but threatening.

"Stop leaving your door unlocked and maybe we'll consider it." Katsuki said, crossing his arms over his chest and meeting the non-malicious glare Izuku was sending him.

"But you-" Izuku cut himself off with a yawn.

Shoto's brows drew together at the sight. He pulled his phone out quickly to check the time. "You woke up no earlier than twelve and it's three. You've been up for three hours." He pointed out, oh-so-helpfully.

"I know, but I was up for over twenty four hours so the fact that I only got like.... I don't tenish hours of sleep and I'm tired again, isn't abnormal." Izuku pointed out, only to yawn once again.

"You need to get a normal sleep schedule." Katsuki said, narrowing his crimson eyes at the clearly exhausted boy.

"Let me get right on that." Izuku snapped back bitterly, his exhaustion getting to him.

Katsuki rolled his eyes and opened his arms. It took Izuku all of thirty seconds to end up in his arms, curled up to his chest. "I have to work in an hour." He said.

"Call in sick, you're exhausted." Shoto said, snuggling into Katsuki's side. He wasn't tired but he'd totally be done for a nap if Izuku was staying.

Izuku shook his head, but his eyes were already closed. "I can't, I need to work. I have bills and loans I need to pay." He muttered.

"Can't pay bills if your dead anyway." Katsuki responded, vaguely noticing that Izuku's still wet hair smelt like strawberries. "You fucking nerd, do you use kid shampoo?" His voice held a pinch of surprise.

Izuku let out a small whine as he sat up in Katsuki's lap. "You're a jerk, I'm switching to Todoroki." He said childishly as he struggled to move over to Shoto's lap.

Before he could get far, Katsuki had a tight grip on his legs. "What the hell? I didn't even do anything, I just asked a simple question." He pointed out.

"Todo, help me!" Izuku whined, grabbing onto the half and half male's shirt.

Shoto sighed as he looked at his boyfriend, who didn't look like he was going to be letting Izuku go anytime soon. "Kat, just let him go."

"No." The blond said back stubbornly.

"God, you're both ridiculous." Shoto said, standing and pulling Katsuki to his feet by his hand, Izuku wrapping his legs around the blond's waist.

The tallest of the three dragged them both to Izuku's room an over to the bed. Katsuki seemed to realize what he was doing and set the smaller male on the bed.

"Look, now he gets both of us." Shoto said, laying on the far side and wrapping an arm around Izuku's waist while Katsuki did the same on the other side. "Will you please call in sick now?"

Izuku groaned, but snuggled into the embrace. "Fine," he answered, dragging out the word. "Can one of you grab my phone out of my bag?"

Katsuki groaned, but got up and left the room to get Izuku's backpack. Once he was gone, Izuku turned to Shoto.

"Why're you two being so nice to me?" He asked, his voice sounding small and vulnerable.

Shoto blinked a few times at the other male, taken aback by the question. "What'd you mean? Why wouldn't we?" He asked back.

"Well Kacchan and I don't have the best history and you two are together. I'm kind of- I just- Aren't I- I don't know... getting in the way?...." Izuku asked in a guilty tone, fidgeting with his hands.

Shoto sat right up, concern overtaking his features. "Whoa, is that seriously what you think?" He asked.

"W-well, it's the truth, isn't it?" Izuku asked back, avoiding eye contact entirely.

"What the hell are you two talking about?" Katsuki asked slowly as he looked between the two suspiciously, throwing Izuku's phone on the bed.

"He thinks he's getting in the way of our relationship." Shoto explained, barely sparing the blond a glance and keeping his eyes the green haired boy.

Katsuki had to hold back his laughter at what Shoto told him. "So are we gonna tell him then?" He asked his boyfriend.

Izuku snapped his head up to look at the blond with furrowed brows. "Tell me what?" He asked, now moving his eyes between the two.

Shoto softly smiled as he looked at the bed in front of him. "Yeah, go ahead. I know you've wanted to tell him for a while." He agreed.

"Tell me what, Kacchan?" Izuku asked his eyes now trained on the blond.

"Deku, we're poly."