Chapter 24

Shoto's 'tragic backstory' is the same as in the anime, but instead of physically training him to become the #1 hero, his father trained him to take over his business. No physical training, but he was still physically abusive to Shoto, his siblings, and his mother. Shoto got his scar in the same way.

"Wow... you're dad's an asshole." Izuku whispered in shock.

Katsuki snorted at the first words he had spoke in nearly twenty minutes. "You could say that again."

The blond hadn't gotten popcorn like he had said, instead just settled for giving the other two men breakfast. All three of them had finished awhile ago and Katsuki and Izuku were just listening to Shoto's story.

"Sure," Shoto said with a shrug, not seeming bothered by what his father had done.

"You're way to nonchalant about abuse." Izuku murmured, looking at him strangely.

"No, I just know there's nothing I can do to change the past and I'm over it now, so why play into it and act like I still care about my father and what he did?" Shoto explained, but Izuku still looked at him like he grew two heads.

Katsuki shook his head at the green haired male. "Don't bother, he's weird about his dad." He said as he got up and grabbed the other twos' plates.

"Clearly." Izuku stated. "So now that we're over Shoto's backstory, can we circle back to you two? Are you guys good now?" He asked, look between the two of them in question.

"Yeah, I trust him when he says that nothing happened." Shoto all but whispered, looking pretty embarrassed that he hadn't listened to Katsuki until that morning.

"Great, then let's circle back to you two kissing." Katsuki said, walking back and sitting at the table, changing the subject completely.

Izuku went red at the mention of the kiss, feeling a little flustered. "Oh um..." He said, not sure what to even say.

'Hey, I really, really like you guys, I basically confessed to both of you, except Kacchan wasn't there, so wanna date now?' He didn't think that would go over the best and Katsuki would never stop teasing him about it.

"I assume he wants to join our relationship, at least that was the impression I got last night." Shoto said bluntly, making Izuku's face turn impossibly more red. He ended up justhiding behind his hands and trying to pretend like this wasn't happening.

"Really now? Well, what'd you say Deku? Gonna be our boyfriend or what?" Katsuki asked.

It seemed that both of them were very, very blunt about this topic and poor Izuku was close to having a heart attack.

"That's kind of a lame way to ask someone out." Izuku squeaked out, peaking at the blond through his fingers.

Katsuki sighed as he got to his feet and then kneeled down in front of Izuku, making his eyes go wide. What the hell was the blond doing?!

"Izuku Midoriya, you absolute nerd, will you be our boyfriend?" Katsuki asked, a hint of a smile on his face.

Izuku's jaw dropped as he just stared at the blond, frozen and silent.

"Sometime today, Deku." Katsuki said after a few seconds of the other boy just looking at him.

"How embarrassing would it be if I just said no right now?" Izuku asked, busting out in laughter as soon as Katsuki's face turned to a confused frown.

"Yeah, of course I'll be your guys' boyfriend." He quickly corrected, smiling brightly at the blond.

"I fucking hate you." Katsuki said while releasing a breath, standing up.