Chapter 16

"What's going on with you and shitty hair?"

Izuku just blinked at the blond for a few seconds, trying to figure out if he was serious or not.

Shoto face palmed and then let his head hit the bar. To say he was disappointed in his boyfriend would be an understatement.

"Me and.... Kirishima? Huh?" Izuku asked slowly, trying to fully process what the blond asked. The words were replaying in his head, but he wasn't exactly sure what to make of the question.

"Yes, you and Kirishima. What the fuck is happening?" Katsuki confirmed, looking irritated and impatient. So not much different than always.

Shoto raised his glass while muttering, "Fucking redhead just can't lay off." Before taking a swig.

Izuku looked back and forth between the two, utterly lost. "We... work together?" He answered slowly, having a feeling that wasn't the answer the two were searching for.

"Obviously dumbass, but what else. You two were way to fucking comfortable a minute ago." Katsuki pointed out, clenching and unclenching his fists.

See, that was when it finally clicked in Izuku's head what the blond was on about. He had to suppress the urge to laugh when it hit him. Instead, he stifled his giggles and said, "I get off in like fifteen. Wait for me and then we can talk about how 'comfortable' I am with Kiri." He added air quotations as he comfortable, walking away after and not letting the blond say anything else.

Katsuki turned to Shoto with a scowl. "He was mocking me, wasn't he?"

Shoto smiled sadly and patted the blond's back. "Yes, yes he was."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"C'mon you two," Izuku called, walking out form behind the bar, waving at Kirishima and a nearly passed out Helix.

Katsuki and Shoto were quick to follow after him and the three walked back to their duplex in mostly silence. Since it was so late, they all knew they'd just be going up to Izuku's place to sleep, so Katsuki and Shoto waited for him to unlock the door and then followed him up.

When Izuku entered his house, he threw his keys on the table, his jacket on a kitchen chair and then himself on the couch. "Well c'mon, you were the one who wanted to talk about this." He instructed, motioning to the adjacent couch.

Katsuki sat down with a huff and Shoto sat next to him, an amused smile as he watched the blond.

"So, what do you think is going on with me and Kiri?" Izuku asked with a raised brow and trying to hide his smirk.

"Don't call him that." Katsuki muttered, his arms crossed over his chest as he glared at the floor ahead of him.

The smirk couldn't stay hidden as Izuku asked, "What? Kiri?"

Katsuki's head snapped up so fast Izuu couldn't hold back his laughter anymore. He doubled over and nearly fell off the couch.

"What the hell is so funny?!" Katsuki half shouted at the green haired male.

"That- that you think- you're jealous of Kirishima!" Izuku explained through his laughter.

"I am not jealous of that redheaded loser!" Katsuki all but screeched.

Izuku had to wipe tears from his eyes because he had been laughing so hard. "Kacchan, last time I checked, I don't need to be on top of Kirishima to sleep. He's not the one sleep here every night. He's not the one I spend hours and hours just hanging around my apartment with. You guys have nothing to be worried about, okay?" Izuku explained slowly, a chuckle still escaping him ever now and then.

"I fucking know that." Katsuki said begrudgingly.

"Hm, it really didn't seem like it. You both looked like you were ready to rip him apart when you walked into the bar." Izuku mused, smirking triumphantly when neither of them tried to give a rebuttal.

"So what if we did?" Shoto finally answered, now crossing his own arms and looking miraculously like Katsuki.

Izuku looked back and forth between them with raised brows. "You two spend way too much time together." He pointed out.

The two looked at each other, then their arms, and instantly stopped their pose.

"That's besides the point!" Shoto said, shaking his head with a small smile at the antics.

Izuku tried, and failed, to stifle a yawn. "Can we get to the point in the morning? I'm a kind of normal sleep schedule now because of you two and I wanna get some sleep." He whined.

Katsuki rolled his eyes but stood up and held his arms open. Izuku immediately jumped into them with a satisfied smile. Katsuki faintly smiled, but hid it quickly. "C'mon half and half, the fucking prince is tired." He said sarcastically, but both of the other males could hear the humor in his tone.

"Damn right I'm a prince, besides this is literally your guys' fault." Izuku pointed out once again.

"Yeah, yeah, wanna tell us who's fault it is one more time? I don't think we've figured it out yet." Shoto playfully jabbed.

Izuku yawned and placed his head on Katsuki's shoulder so he could looked at Shoto, who was behind the two as they walked to Izuku's room. "You're so sassy sometimes." He observed.

"Says you!" Katsuki said back.

"We're all sassy." Izuku concluded.

"Kat's not sassy, he's just salty." Shoto corrected casually.

"Facts!" Izuku shouted as Katsuki threw him onto his bed.

"No I'm not!" Katsuki shouted right back.

"Kacchan is super salty." Izuku said with a nod.

"Well fuck you, I'm gonna go sleep in my own god damn bed." Katsuki threatened, walking to the bedroom door.

"No, Kacchan I was kidding! Well not really, but I like that you're so salty, or else I wouldn't be able to stand you!" Izuku called after him.

Katsuki placed a hand over his mouth as he tried to conceal his laughter.

"Midoriya, you're just digging yourself a deeper hole." Shoto pointed out.

Which caused Izuku to get very side tracked. "Don't you think we're at a first names kind of stage? I mean, you two got jealous of me with a co-worker today, doesn't that constitute first names?" He mused to them, a hand on his chin as he thought out loud.

"Fine Izuku, you're just digging yourself a deeper hole." Shoto restated, emphasizing Izuku's first name.

Izuku smiled at him happily. "See Shoto, first names!" He cheered.

Shoto just lightly laughed and shook his head at how excited the other boy was about being on a first name basis.

"I still get Kacchan, right?" Katsuki asked, walking back over to the bed and taking his spot next to Izuku.

"I knew you secretly liked it!" Izuku yelled and pointed an accusing finger at the blond.

Katsuki just rolled his eyes and swatted the hand away. "Yeah, yeah, you caught me." He admitted.

"Yes, Kacchan stays Kacchan. It would be... way too weird calling you anything else. Have I ever called you anything else?" Izuku asked, more so to himself than anyone else.

"When we were younger, I ate the last fudgsicle and you called me Bakugou while you were scolding me. I remember it vividly." Katsuki relayed with a shiver.

Izuku's eyes lit up at he remembered the incident. "Oh yeah! I remember that!"

"Really, that scared you for over a decade?" Shoto asked with an amused look.

"When this fucking nerd wants to, he can be scary as shit."