Chapter 27

When Katsuki finally got back to the house, Shinsou and Kaminari were still trying to pull Kirishima to his feet and get him out of there. Let's just say, they definitely weren't fast enough.

The blond stomped his way over to the three, Kaminari begin the first to spot him. He froze up, staring wide eyed and dropping Kirishima. He definitely didn't want to get hit in the crossfire.

Shinsou looked over at his boyfriend in surprise, wondering why he had suddenly let go of the redhead. Following Kaminari's line of sight, he saw Katsuki trudging towards them and also let go of Kirishima.

But instead of just standing there, he ran over to Katsuki and held him back.

"Let me go, you asshole!" Katsuki yelled, catching the barely conscious redhead's attention.

Kirishima was trying to hold his head up and look at Katsuki, but the weight of it just seemed to much for him at the moment, resulting in it dropping back down every few moments. "Hm, Bakubro's back. I'm so, so fucked right now." He mumbled to himself.

Kaminari had heard it and shot him a glare. "What you did was fucked up, you deserve whatever punches he's able to land before the moral high rode gets his head of curly green hair out here to stop him." He told him in a harsh tone.

If he was being honest with himself, this was really hard for Kaminari. Kirishima was one of, if not, his best friend. It was really hard to believe that he would do something like what Izuku had told him, but Kaminari also knew that Kirishima was a little bit obsessed with Katsuki and Shoto wouldn't just beat him to a pulp for no reason. Even knowing all that, it was still hard to just push aside years of friendship, but he knew he had to do the right thing.

Kirishima let out a small cough, holding his head and trying to sit up right. "Yeah, you're probably right." He admitted.

The electric blond eyed him carefully, a little bit pleased that Kirishima at least recognized that he had fucked up. "Don't try to get sympathy points, not with me Kiri." He said, dragging his eyes away and over to his boyfriend and Katsuki.

"Wouldn't dream of it, you give them away too easy." Kirishima lightly joked, wincing when his chuckle made his head throb.

Kaminari just stayed silent, trying to hold onto his resolve.

"Shinsou, I swear to fucking god, let me go!" Katsuki yelled, trying to push off the purple haired man, but his focus was still on Kirishima, so he wasn't thinking clearly on how to shake him off.

Shinsou, getting tired of just pushing the blond back, held a hand to his chest, pushing back, and swiping a foot out, knocking the Katsuki back and pushing him to the ground. He knew it would only buy him a few seconds the blond got even more pissed off and locked his sights on Shinsou himself, but he was hoping Izuku and Shoto wouldn't let it get to that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can hear Kacchan yelling." Izuku mumbled, walking out of the bathroom with Shoto, having finished cleaning him up as much as possible. He had a nasty bruise around his eye and a busted lip, but he'd be fine in a few weeks.

"At least he didn't get in a car crash then." Shoto mused, faintly smiling, but Izuku didn't seem as amused.

"Sho, we should go stop him, Shinsou and Kaminari didn't get Kirishima out of here yet." Izuku pointed out like the little peace keeper he is.

Shoto shrugged, "Good." With his hand linked with Izuku's, he tried to pull the boy away from the front door and into the living room, but he wouldn't budge.

He let out a sigh, just wanting to snuggle with the smaller male. "Izuku, please just-"

Shoto couldn't even finish his request before Izuku pried their hands apart and rushed for the door, quickly unlocking it and rushing out, Shoto hot on his heels.

"Izuku!" The two toned male shouted, worried for the smaller boy, even though he knew that Kirishima was less than a threat at that point. Call him over protective if you must.

When the two took in the scene, well they were a little confused. Katsuki was on the ground, Shinsou holding his chest down with one hand and the blond just looking up at him stunned.

"Um..." Izuku said quietly, unsure of what was happening.

But, as if someone hit a play button after pausing a movie, Katsuki's face quickly morphed to a scowl and then he threw a punch at Shinsou, successfully knocking the other male off him. He was on his feet in a second and rushing at Kirishima, who definitely couldn't fight back at that point.

As soon as Katsuki took off, Izuku did as well. The green haired man reached him just before he got to Kirishima. Of course, he didn't really have a plan of action, so he just crashed right into the blond, knocking him off his feet and sending them both rolling into the grass.

When they stopped moving, Izuku was looking down at Katsuki, sitting on top of him. To say the blond was in utter disbelief by the shorter's actions, would be an understatement.

"Holy shit, Deku. What the fuck was that?" Katsuki asked, not really being able to wrap his head around the fact he had just been knocked off his feet by this small pipsqueak.

And that's when the pain set in from the impact with Katsuki and then the ground. Izuku winced visibly and grabbed his head, feeling a bit woozy. "A really, really bad idea." He answered.

Katsuki sat up, slightly shifting Izuku as he went, and looked over his small boyfriend in worry. "Are you okay? What hurts?"

So the fact Izuku had been punched twice and Shoto's face was busted up made Katsuki freak out over the littlest things. He felt like a failure for not being able to protect his boyfriends from harm, but he'd be damned if he didn't help them get better.

"Well... everything, really." Izuku answered, knowing he was going to be bruised everywhere after this. He had always bruised easily, add that on top of him being... well less than healthy at the moment, and he knew he'd be black and blue for a while.

Shoto had made his way over to them, kneeling down next to them and lifting Izuku off Katsuki, setting him back on his own feet. He let the greenette lean against him though, seeing as he really wasn't lying when he said everything hurt.

Being mindful of Izuku, Shoto slightly leaned down to offer Katsuki a hand up, helping the blond to his feet.

"Now please, just get him out of here." Shoto said to Shinsou and Kaminari, shooting a glare at Kirishima, who was sheepishly smiling in the grass.

"We were trying before the angry guard dog showed up." Shinsou said as he rubbed his sore jaw. He'd end up bruising as well.

"Should of just let me beat the shit out of him." Katsuki said, glaring at Shinsou and then moving it to focus on Kirishima.

Kaminari held up his phone, the text Izuku had sent him pulled up. "We had specific instructions to not let you." He explained.

"You're gonna listen to Deku over me? I see where your loyalties lie." Katsuki said with narrowed eyes, but there wasn't any malice in his voice. He was... slightly joking.

"Dude, did you see how he treated Sero? I'd like to stay on the guy's good side, please and thank you." Kaminari said, holding his hands up in surrender.

"Besides, I'm not you're friend, I'm his. Why would I listen to you over him?" Shinsou added in, dropping his hand from his face and letting it sit in his lap. He hadn't gotten up from the ground yet.

"Can we go nap now?" Izuku asked, resting his forehead against Shoto's shoulder.