Chapter 25

"You have to work tonight, right?" Shoto asked.

All three of them had spent the day lounging around Shoto and Katsuki's place. Currently they were on the couch in a mess of a cuddle pile.

Izuku strained to lift his head up so he could see the dual haired male. Katsuki was laying on his back, which did not make it easy for the smaller man. "Me? Oh yeah, I do." He answered, letting out a huff of air as he finally let his head rest against Shoto again.

"We play again tonight." Katsuki reminded him, burying his head into Izuku's back. The green haired male was pretty sure he was trying to take a nap on him, but he couldn't exactly look and check.

"Great, that means Kirishima isn't working." Izuku said, letting out deep breath of relief.

Shoto lightly shook his head at the other. "No, but he'll still be there and everyone will probably end up coming back here afterwards, like last night." He pointed out.

"We just tell them they fucking can't." Katsuki mumbled, not bothering to raise his head so his words were slightly muffled. He was definitely not a fan of late nights, plus he hadn't really slept much the previous night because of the fight.

Izuku shot Shoto a look, to which the taller easily lifted his hand and lightly smacked Katsuki's head. "Thank you." Izuku said to Shoto. He couldn't exactly reach his arm back and hit the blond without hurting himself.

"Kacchan, don't be mean to your friends and bandmates. I may not want me or you two to be alone with the guy anytime soon, but you can't just take that out on everyone." Izuku reasoned before letting out a yawn.

"See? They can't hang out after because you'll need to sleep. There, problem solved." Katsuki said smugly, his arms tightening around Izuku's waist.

Izuku rolled his eyes, not that Katsuki could see it. "No Kacchan, that's not how this works. If I pass out, then I pass out and you two can still hang out with your friends." He instructed, emphasizing 'friends'.

"I don't have friends." Katsuki mumbled.

Shoto just patted his head, not having to try to hard to get around Izuku seeing as all three of them were squished pretty close. "Sure you don't."

Katsuki lifted his head and shot a glare at the red and white haired boy. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

The taller of the three rolled his eyes tiredly at his stubborn boyfriend. "Well, whether I like the guy or not, Kirishima is your best friend. He's one of the few people you actually put up with, which is probably why he thought it was a good idea to make a move on you." Shoto said, albeit angrily. "Even if you keep saying that Shinsou is just my friend, you get along with him a bit to well when you aren't fighting over something stupid."

"Fair." Izuku said with a nod. He hadn't really seen them get along before, but he knew both of them really well and knew they'd probably be good friends. Even if it was to just make fun of Kaminari.

"With Kaminari, you may be a complete asshole to the guy, but you make sure no one else is. Remember that guy that was pushing him around last year and you knocked his front tooth out?" Shoto asked with a raised brow.

Izuku was instantly trying to turn around so he could see the blond. It was a bit difficult, but eventually he flipped so now Katsuki was looking down at him. "Awe, that's so sweet, Kacchan!" He cooed.

"Oi, shut the hell up. The guy was an annoying bastard that wouldn't leave the whole group alone. I was just annoyed." Katsuki said with a scowl as he glared at the ground next to them.