Chapter 15

"Well shit." Katsuki grumbled, glaring at the ground dejectedly.

Izuku looked at him with his eyebrows scrunched suspiciously. "It was... that easy?" He asked.

"Midoriya, we both know how bad your anxiety is, we aren't going to try and push you miles out of your comfort zone for our own gain." Shoto explained, his eyes softening as he spoke.

The green haired boy's breathing hitched as he looked back and forth between the two of them in disbelief. "You're serious?"

"Of course we're serious, Deku. I may be an asshole, but I'm not that much of an asshole." Katsuki said with an eye roll, but it was in more of a teasing manner than malicious.

Izuku couldn't stop himself from quickly pulling both boys into a tight hug, letting his head become buried in their arms.

"Whoa, I thought you were mad?" Shoto asked, confusion lacing his voice, but he didn't hesitant to hug the smaller male back.

"I am, but...." Izuku trailed off, trying to figure out how to word what he was feeling. "Ever since my mom, I haven't really had anyone, besides Shinsou and Uraraka, who care. It's just- Thank you, both of you." He whispered.

Shoto and Katsuki both looked at each other, unsure of what to say back to that. After a few seconds of silence, Katsuki just picked Izuku up and started walking to his room. It was late and they all needed some sleep, and Izuku knew that, so he didn't object, just rested his head on the blond's shoulder.

He was placed in between Shoto and Katsuki, as per usually lately. Although he almost always woke up on top of one of them.

"Hm, goodnight." He mumbled into Katsuki's shoulder as he felt Shoto's arm wrap around his waist.

"Night nerd." Katsuki said back, burying his face into Izuku's hair.

"Goodnight." Shoto whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Izuku had to work. He had to work late.

Normally late shifts weren't a problem for him, but now that he was on a semi normal sleep schedule it was a bit harder. It was only eleven thirty and he was already starting to feel the fatigue set in.

"Whoa dude, you look more tired than usual." Kirishima pointed out, grabbing the glass Izuku was holding before it slipped from his grip.

"Yeah, the shark ain't wrong." Helix joined in, sitting at the bar and pretending she wasn't supposed to be working.

"Shark, really?" Kirishima asked with an exhausted sigh. Helix had been a lot for him to deal with since he started working.

"Sharp teeth equals shark." Helix explained with a shrug, pulling a cherry off of it's stem.

Izuku rubbed his eyes with the heels of his palms as he sighed. "Helix, you're supposed to be filling out paperwork."

Helix rolled her eyes and adjusted her glasses. "But that's boring. I'd rather hang out with you two and drink." She said as she took a sip of the concoction she had forced Kirishima to make for her.

He didn't think it was legal.

"How are you still employed?" Izuku asked softly, mixing up another drink for an actual customer at the bar.

"Not a clue." Helix said with a goof grin, taking another swig.

Kirishima sent Izuku a cunning smile and a wink as he handed Helix another drink. Izuku just looked back at him, confused by his actions.

"So Helix, have you thought about letting my band play here sometime?" Kirishima asked casually and Izuku instantly knew his motives.

The green haired boy couldn't help but roll his eyes playfully as he watched Kirishima try to swindle his way into the schedule.

"Hm? Oh I'm not sure, never heard ya play before." She slurred out, downing the drink quickly.

Kirishima raised his brows in surprise at how quickly she finished it before handing her another. "Well I could-"

"I've heard them enough, they're really good." Izuku cut in, handing Helix a glass of water once she finished her drink, not that he told her that.

"Hm, great! You're hired." She said, her eyes half closed as she smiled.

Kirishima's wide eyes turned from Helix to Izuku in utter disbelief. "Really? That's it?" He asked.

"You got her shit faced drunk and she, for some dumb reason, trusts my judgement. So yes, that's it." Izuku said with a faint smile at how the redhead looked like he was slowly becoming more and more excited.

He wasn't wrong either, because two seconds later Kirishima was picking Izuku up in a tight hug and swinging him around the back of the bar, being careful not to break anything. "Dude, you're the absolute best!" He cheered.

Izuku giggled at the reaction and was set down shortly after. "Yeah, yeah, I'm well aware." He joked.

"No seriously, you're the best!" Kirishima said with awe in his eyes before squeezing Izuku tighter once again.

"Can't... breath...." Izuku wheezed out, but laughed again once Kirishima's grip loosened.

The two laughed for a few seconds before it died out and suddenly they were both just staring at each other, Kirishima's arms around Izuku's waist and Izuku's arms around Kirishima's neck.

'This is fucking weird.' Izuku thought, not really knowing what was happening.

A throat being cleared next to them caused both boys to jump and pull apart. Kirishima was blushing a dark red and Izuku just looked really, really confused.

"Oh hey guys," Izuku greeted, seeing that it was Katsuki and Shoto, neither looked happy in the slightest. "What're you two doing here?" He questioned.

Katsuki held a firm glare at Kirishima and remained silent. Shoto's glare lessened after a few moments, after he turned his gaze to Izuku. "We knew you were working tonight and figured we check the place out." He answered, but it was hesitant and slow.

Izuku nodded, mainly watching Katsuki, who still hadn't stopped glaring at Kirishima. The redhead was starting to look uncomfortable as he scratched the back of his neck.

"So um, can I get you two anything to drink?" Izuku asked, trying to break up the heavy atmosphere.

The two placed their orders, or Shoto ordered for both of them, Katsuki didn't seem to be in a talking sort of mood. Kirishima had gone to the other end of the bar, which seemed to allow the blond to relax slightly.

"Oh, by the way, Kiri and I got Helix to let you guys play here." Izuku casually mentioned after sliding them their drinks.

Shoto's eyes snapped to meet Izuku's in mild shock. "Really?" He asked.

Izuku nodded with a smile.

The dual haired male looked like he was ready to jump the bar and pull Izuku into a hug, just like Kirishima had. "That's great!" He said instead, one of the widest smiles Izuku had ever seen from him, taking over his features.

"Yeah," Katsuki said, but he didn't seem nearly as excited as Shoto.

Izuku furrowed his brows as he eyes the blond. "What's wrong? You've been acting weird the whole time you've been here." Izuku pointed out, leaning on the bar with his arms crossed.

Katsuki slowly looked up from his glass so he was looking at the shorter male. "Don't worry about it." He mumbled, taking another drink.

The green haired male pouted slightly at the answer. "Kacchan, I just-"

"What's going on with you and shitty hair?"