Chapter 17

"Hey, I don't think I ever found out why you two are keeping your relationship a secret." Izuku pointed out as he messed with Shoto's white hair. All three of them had just woken up, but none wanted to leave Izuku's bed yet.

"It's easier." Shoto said simply, but Izuku was still confused.

"How is hiding your relationship from everyone you know easier?" Izuku asked with scrunched bros.

"Because, you nosey fucking nerd," Katsuki said with a huff as he lifted his upper body just to rest all of his weight on Izuku and nearly crush the smaller male. "It is."

"That's...so... insightful." Izuku managed to get out while tapping Shoto's arm and hoping he felt like helping him with the blond.

Shoto just rolled his eyes and hit Katsuki's shoulder. "Kat, you're gonna suffocate him." He said blandly.

"You calling me fat?" Katsuki asked, mocking offense.

The red and white haired boy sighed. "No-"

Izuku cut him off before he could properly defend himself. "I am. Get off Kacchan!" He whined.

Katsuki scoffed, ruffled Izuku's green curls, and finally moved back to his own spot.

"Thank God!" Izuku said in relief as he sat up, rubbing a hand on his chest as he shot the blond a harmless glare.

"Oh shove it, I'm not that heavy." Katsuki responded with an eye roll, setting his head on Izuku's shoulder. He knew the shorter wasn't actually angry with him when he made no move to push him away.

"That may or may not be true, but you have to take into consideration that Uraraka is too heavy for me. I'm fragile." Izuku pointed out, lifting one hand to mess with the blond's locks.

Katsuki couldn't remember who the girl even was, but Shoto remembered her petite frame. "Are you serious, Izuku?" He asked in surprise.

Katsuki's eyebrows knitted together as he shifted his head to look at his boyfriend questioningly. "Why is that a big deal? Who is she?"

"Kacchan! She's my friend, the one who was over here that one time with Shinsou, they kind of parent me I guess." Izuku explained, semi annoyed the blond forgot her so quickly and semi embarrassed he had to admit that he needed her and Shinsou's help to actually survive.

"Wait, the brunette with the obnoxiously round face?" Katsuki asked, realization taking over his features.

"That's a little rude, but yes." Izuku said lowly, narrowing his eyes at the blond.

"Izuku, she can't weigh more than one-ten." Shoto said slowly, like he was talking to a child.

Izuku groaned as he wrapped his arms around himself. "I know that, okay? I just don't have muscle mass and some days I'm weaker than others." He muttered out, not in the mood for this uncomfortable talk.

"Like days you haven't eaten anything?" Katsuki asked with a suspicious gaze.

Izuku, once again, groaned. "It's not like I'm trying to starve myself!" His voice trailed off as he continued speaking. "I'm just not... I'm just not hungry sometimes and the thought of food makes me nauseous."

Unsure of what else to really say on the matter, Shoto settled for just pulled the smaller male into a hug, wrapping his arms around him from the back and pulling him close. "That's okay, it happens sometimes. But instead of just not eating when you feel like that, just try and eat something light, like yogurt or fruit or something." He instructed softly.

Katsuki moved his body so his head was in Izuku's lap as he played with his fingers. "I read somewhere that salt's supposed to help with nausea. Like toast with salt on it, or if you can't stomach that, just eat salt until the nausea goes down, then eat something." He offered, his voice gentler than either of the boys had heard him. Which was saying something at that point.

"Oh, okay." Izuku mumbled. He hadn't ever had someone who tried to help him get past his bad days like this before. Uraraka and Shinsou weren't worried on what would help with nausea, just what he'd actually eat, which consisted of his favorite foods. That would work, as long as he was feeling better by the time the food came.

Shoto moved his head, so his forehead was resting on Izuku's shoulder blade. "On days like that, you just have to tell us okay? We'll do everything we can to help, but we can't exactly do that if we don't know."

The blond in Izuku's lap, kept his eyes trained on their intertwined hands, finding that easier than actually looking at the other male. "And don't feel embarrassed or some shit for talking to us. Everyone's got their own shit to deal with, that doesn't make you weird or anything, okay?"

"Mhm," Izuku hummed with a nod, his eyes clenched tightly. He gripped Katsuki's hands, happy that the blond held them back, and leaned into Shoto. "I'm sorry you two have to deal with me." He whispered guiltily.

Instantly Katsuki shot up, moving so he was kneeling in front of Izuku, the shorter's head in his hands. Izuku stared at him wide eyed as he began to talk.

"There are so many things wrong with that apology." The blond started, looking directly into Izuku's emerald orbs, apparently getting past his discomfort to prove a point. "We wouldn't be here if we didn't fuck want to be. So don't ever refer to it as us having to 'deal' with you. Second, you don't need to apologize for needing our help. Everyone needs help, so suck it up."

"Maybe could have said that in a gentler way." Shoto pointed out, but he was smiling at how 'Katsuki' that concerned speech was.

"I've already been too gentle today and it's nine a.m."