Chapter 21

The ambulance came and left, taking Monoma with it. The EMT's had said that he should be just fine, probably just a small concussion.

The bar had closed down for the night after the incident. The only people left were Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Shinsou. Izuku was in charge of closing down and Helix had let the other boys stay, knowing that the small male probably didn't want to be alone at night after that.

Izuku refused to even look at Katsuki, and Shoto didn't seem to have gotten over their fight from earlier. The blond stood a little ways away from them, glaring intensely at the floor, his jaw locked. Izuku was leaning into Shoto, rightfully shaken up after the events of the night.

Kaminari seemed to take it upon himself to break the silence. "This was kind of a shit ending, so let's all go to Bakugou and Todoroki's place!" He cheered, heading out the door before anyone could interject.

Shinsou shrugged and followed after his boyfriend, knowing that no one would be able to talk him out of his idea. Kirishima decided that it would be a good idea to nudge Katsuki and basically lead him out of the bar after the other two.

Shoto's jaw ticked at the sight. Katsuki and him had a fight, it wasn't like they broke up or anything. They weren't even on a break or something stupid like that, they just had a fight!

Noticing the obvious tension in Shoto from the redhead and blond, Izuku grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the bar, following after their friends.

"What happened between you two, if you don't mind me asking?" Izuku asked quietly, making sure that the others walking in front of them couldn't hear.

Shoto's grip on his hand seemed to tighten at the question. "He wants to tell everyone about us." He started.

Izuku's brows furrowed in confusion. "And that's a bad thing?..."

"No, that's not bad, that's great. I've wanted to tell people for a really long time now. It's just... he apparently didn't want to tell people before because he didn't think we'd make it this long." Shoto explained, clenching his jaw again after he finished explaining.

Izuku let out a sigh, knowing that Shoto would have definitely taken that personally. "Well you have to remember how abruptly and stupidly his last relationship ended. I mean, he didn't even know why Monoma had actually left, he was probably scared out of his mind that he was going to make the same mistake and you'd leave just like him." Izuku tried to explain in a gentle tone, hopefully to not offend the dual haired male.

The scowl on Shoto's face clearly told Izuku that he hadn't helped as much as he had wanted to. "But he knows why Monoma broke up with him." He reasoned.

Izuku pinched the bridge of his nose as he sucked in a breath through his teeth. "Shoto, he found that out like, a week ago."

'Oh would you look at that, he's gone all quiet.' Izuku thought to himself.

They had reached Shoto and Katsuki's place, and everyone had gone in but Shoto and Izuku. The green haired male had pulled Shoto back so they could continue their conversation before joining the others. He really just wanted to help him out.

"So I might have overreacted a little." Shoto said while staring at the ground, kicking at the dirt.

Izuku smiled at him, happy that he could help Shoto see things from the other perspective. "Yeah, maybe just a little." He offered with a small playful nudge of his shoulder.

Shoto tried to hide his smile from the smaller male, but he was unsuccessful. So instead he ruffled the green locks. "Whatever, I was wrong, okay?"

"Did the Shoto Todoroki just admit to being wrong?" Izuku asked in fake shock, a hand over his heart as he gaped at the two toned boy.

Shoto pointed a finger at him with a thoughtful expression. "You know, I think I should be offended by that." He said.

Izuku stifled a giggle while nodding. "Yeah, you should definitely be offended by that."

Instead of answering him, Shoto just jumped forwards and attacked the sides of Izuku's waist, resulting in him almost falling over from laughter. This continued for a few seconds, until Izuku hit his shoulder. "Okay, okay, I surrender!" He yelled in between his laughter.

Shoto moved his hands from pinching Izuku's side to being wrapped around his waist, pulling him tight against his chest. Izuku's arms moved up and around his neck, making them move impossibly closer together.

Izuku wasn't sure how or when, but suddenly Shoto's lips were on his and he was... actually kissing back.

The kiss was slow and sweet, not rushed or overbearing. It didn't last long and soon the two pulled apart, their foreheads resting against each other.

Not sure how to address the situation, Izuku chose the route of humor. "So do you and Kacchan just go around kissing random guys for fun?" He offered up with a small laugh.

"No, just cute, short, green haired guys." Shoto joked back, taking Izuku by mild surprise. He wasn't a huge 'joker' type of person.

Despite his smile, Izuku asked a question that could completely ruin the moment. "No, but seriously, did we just fuck up?" He asked anxiously. He knew that Shoto and Katsuki were poly and seemed to like him, but he didn't know their boundaries. What if Katsuki was mad that Izuku had kissed his boyfriend?

Shoto smiled at him and placed a kiss on his nose. "Don't worry about it, Kat and I have talked about it, well about you." He explained.

Izuku looked up at him in surprise. "You guys have... talked about me?" He asked him in a small voice.

"Yeah Izuku, we both like you. We kind of have for a while. I mean, we sleep with you every night, that probably should have been a dead give away." Shoto said with a nervous chuckle, thinking they had messed up or not been obvious enough.

"Well I kind of had a feeling that you guys liked me, but then I got all self conscious and stuff and figured I was just reading too much into everything..." Izuku trailed off, embarrassed by his own thoughts.

Shoto shook his head at the smaller male. "Well you didn't. We both really, really like you, Izuku." He said.

Izuku beamed up at him. "Well I really, really like you guys too." He said back.

Shoto leaned down and pecked his lips once again happily.

"It's weird that I confessed to Kacchan without him being here." Izuku mumbled, causing Shoto to fully laugh, which definitely didn't happen often.

"We should go grab him then, huh?" Shoto asked, moving back from Izuku and grabbing his hand to pull him into the house.

"Yup!" Izuku said happily, following him into the house.

But as soon as they entered, their eyes fell onto two figures in the hallway. At first, Izuku had just thought it was Shinsou and Kaminari, which didn't surprise him.

But when his eyes adjusted to the dim light in the house, he saw that it was actually Kirishima pushing someone up against the wall, leaning down to kiss them. And that someone was Katsuki.