Noticed

itschriswilliamss

Liked by bryanwilliams24, itsdaynemurray and 9,473 others itschriswilliamss don't forget we go live every night but Monday's at 9pm PDT! bryanwilliams24  be there or be square thetylerschrage oh I wouldn't miss it bby 😍😍Inspireheidi 🥰🥰🥰

itschriswilliamss don't forget we go live every night but Monday's at 9pm PDT!
bryanwilliams24 be there or be square
thetylerschrage oh I wouldn't miss it bby 😍😍
Inspireheidi 🥰🥰🥰

You're scrolling through Instagram when you come across this picture of Chris.
"My lord could this boy get any sexier?!" You exclaim.
"You are obsessed!" You friend Ali says from across the room.
"Just look at him!" You say rolling you eyes to the back of your head for dramatic effect.
"Eh, I'm more of Tristan girl." She says shrugging her shoulders.
"You're gonna catch a case!" You laugh.
"Willingly, lock me up and throw away the key because that kid is hella fine!" She says to you.
"They're all cute in their own ways." You say hoping she agrees to the statement.
"This is true." She says pursing her lips and pointing her pen at you.
"Could you imagine actually being noticed by one of them?" You ask day dreaming about it.
"Ha! Yeah right! We could dream all day and night and it still wouldn't happen!" Ali laughs.
"Yeah I know, but hey it's worth the thought." You say shrugging your shoulders and go back to scrolling your phone.

It's time for the lives to start, Ali and you prop your phones up and sit on your bed, she watches Tristan's and you of course watch Chris's. Occasionally you'll both flip through the other lives but you're pretty loyal to your favorites. They boys are dancing, and thanking everybody for the gifts, they're reading comments here and there. The typical type of live.

"Should I throw a gift tonight?" You ask Ali.
"I will if you will!" She says laughing.
"Alright." You say.
You feel the butterflies I'm your stomach going crazy! You know he notices and follows back the people who give gifts and the thought of him even glancing at your profile picture makes you nervous. You push the button and send the "I'm very rich".

"(Your username), thank you so much for the I'm very rich-" you watch the screen as Chris clicks on your name.
"Damn, you are cute as hell!" You hear him say.
"WHAT?!" You and Ali both screech after he says the words. You about pass out in the process.
"Did he-"
"He did!" Ali yells.

Your username: well thank you, you're pretty darn cute yourself.

You type the comment and wait to see if he sees it.

You see him flash a quick smile but he doesn't say anything.
"See it didn't mean anything." You say to Ali.
"Your turn now."
She send the I'm very rich and waits for Tristan to notice.
"(Her username), thank you so much for the I'm very rich beautiful."
You both smile, the boys noticed your gifts but they do notice everybody's.
You finish watching the lives taking screenshots here and there. And when the live ends you take a quick run to chick-fil-a.