The Call

It's been just under a week since your did your fun photo shoot when your phone rings.

"Hello?" You answer.
"Hello, (your name)?" Says the voice on the phone.
"Speaking." You say.
"Hi, this is Camilla Campbell with "Beautifully Me" magazine." She says.
You quickly jump off the couch and shush Chris.
"Uh, hello." You say stuttering.
"My photographer just stopped into my office and showed me some of the shots he took of you late last week, and I absolutely love them! How would you feel about being featured in next months issue?" She says.
"You're joking!? I'd love to!" You say trying to hold in your excitement.
"Lovely! We will be in touch!" She says before hanging up the phone.

"What was that?" Chris says when you're done jumping around and finally sit back on the couch.
"That was Camilla Campbell." You say.
"Whatever! Really who was it." He says laughing.
"No really Chris." You say still smiling.
"No way! What did she want?" He says perking up.
"Well, I did a little shoot at Ali's work and the photographer showed her, she wants to feature me in next months issue!" You say.
"Babe! That's amazing!" Chris says before kissing you.
"Thank you." You say. "I never would have thought I'd be in a magazine." You laugh.
"Well, since you're going public now-" he trails off.
"You want to make us public." You say.
"I do. I don't like hiding you anymore!" He says.
"Can we wait until I do this? If they ask me about my love life I'll tell them the truth and I'll tell you so you know." You bargain.
"Deal." He says nuzzling into you.

"I really am so excited for you babe." Chris says again before kissing you goodbye.
"Thank you." You say kissing his cheek.
"I'll see you tomorrow?" He asks.
"Bright and early." You smile.
"Goodnight." He says.
"Goodnight." You say before closing the door behind him.

You run to Ali's room after locking the door and tell her the good news. You don't know who was more excited, her or you.
"That is amazing! And of course I'm going to do your makeup!" Ali says.
"Well of course!" You smile!
"Looks at us. This is amazing. We're both happy, finally." She says hugging you.
"Yeah, finally." You says hugging her back.