A New Beginning

The issue with your article comes out and you've been the talk of the internet.

"She's beautiful!l
"Chris is one lucky man!"
"She seems so genuine."
"She's the new model!"

All the comments you're reading bring so much joy and happiness to your heart.

"Hey babe." Chris says.
"Hey." You smile up at him.
"Don't forget we have that outing with everybody tonight." He smiles.
"How could I forget. It's our big debut." You laugh.
"Are you sure you're okay with this?" He asks grabbing your hand. "I know you don't like being in the spotlight."
"Yeah, I'm sure. I know it took me a while to be okay with being in the spotlight, but I'm ready." You smile.
"Okay, and I'll be right by your side the whole time. You're there for me and I want to be there for you." He says kissing your cheek.
"I love you." You say.
"I love you too." Chris responds.
"Alright I have to get ready and so do you and the boys! I'll see you at 5!" You say pushing Chris towards the door.
"Okay! Okay! I'll see you soon." He says before you close the door.

"Ali!" You yell running down the hallway.
"Yeah?" She yells from her room.
"Get ready. You're coming with us." You smile at her.
"Oh, I don't know-" Ali says.
"Nope, come on. I know you want to go and I know Tristan would love to see you!" You say trying to persuade her.
"Doubtful." She rolls her eyes.
"Really. You guys seem to be hitting it off. And you guys are always with each other." You say.
"I mean, alright." She says giving in quickly.
"Great!" You squeal and head to your room to get dressed.

"Hey Ali, I didn't know you were coming." Tristan says as you and her slide into the car.
"Yeah, (your name) here convinced me to come." She says tucking her loose strand of hair behind her ear and blushing.
"Well, I'm glad you could come." He smiles as a faint shade of red overcomes his face.

"You looks beautiful babygirl." Chris whispers in your ear.
"And you look as handsome as ever." You whisper back kissing his cheek.

You all step out of the car and the cameras flash.
Chris wraps his arm around your waist, "ready?" He asks.
"Ready as I'll ever be." You smile up at him.

You sneak a peek behind you guys and notice Tristan has his arm around Ali's waist as well, you flash a wink to her and she smiles.

Inside the venue you and Ali are watching the boys interact with some interviewers and Ali leans over to you.

"Who would have thought we'd be where we are now a couple years ago." She says.
"I know right. I'm breaking out of my shell, right into the spotlight, you're smashing your dreams, we're a good team." You say smiling.

"Here's to new beginnings." Ali says raising her champagne flute.
"To new beginnings." You say toasting with her.
You both take a sip from your glasses and observe the people in the room before mingling amongst them with the boys.