The Photoshoot

"(Your name, your name, your name)!" You hear Ali yell when she walks through the door.
"What?! What's going on?" You say running from your bedroom.
"I have some amazing news!" She says smiling so big it looks like her cheeks are about to explode.
"What?" You laugh.
"So, I was on set today, of course, and the photographer was walking around looking at the models and he flipped through my portfolio and of course most of my looks were done on you, and he loved your look! He asked me to bring you in tomorrow!" She says running out of breath.
"Wait what? Really?" You say taken by surprise.
"Yes! So you have to come into work with me tomorrow!" She says.
"Okay." You laugh.

When you wake up the next morning Ali already has coffee brewed.
"Rise and shine! It's a big day today!" She says when you walk out of your room.
"Ali, really." You laugh.
"Yes really! This could be huge for you!" She says.
"I don't like the spotlight. You know that!" You say to her.
"It'll be fine!" She says.

When you walk into the studio you look around and take in all the action going on.

"Ali! Darling! This must be that beautiful young lady I saw in those photos yesterday." The man says kissing your hand.
"(Your name)." You say politely.
"It is so wonderful to meet you. Please sit, let's talk." He says shoving you towards a chair.

"So, have you ever thought about modeling?" He asks.
"No. Never." You laugh.
"Well I think you'd be perfect!" He says excitedly.
"I don't know. I don't really like the spotlight." You say.
"We can fix that." He says.
"I don't know." You laugh lightly.
"Please, just do a couple shots for me today and think about it." He says pleadingly.
"Okay. Just a couple." You cave almost instantly.
"Awesome! Ali darling!" He says turning away from you.
"Please get this beauty ready for me, she's going to be doing a few shots." He says walking away.
"What?" She laughs.
"Mhmm." You say widening your eyes.
"Alright. Sit." Ali says as she pulls her brushes and pallets out of her bag.

"You look stunning!" The photographer says when you're done.
"Thank you." You smile.
"Okay, go to the set please." He says pointing to the white background.

You stand stiffly while you hear the camera click.
"Stop stop stop!" He yells.
"You're stiff. You're like a board. Stop." He says strictly.
"Oh umm-"
The camera snaps again.
"Relax! Loosen!" You hear him yell.

You're trying your best but you can't.

You see Ali walking up behind the photographer with her speaker. She starts playing "Feel It Still" and you know what she's doing.
You dance around the apartment to this song and she knows it will help.
You start dancing around to the song and the photographer smiles.
"Yes! Just like that! Amazing! Perfect!" You hear him shouting.
You keep dancing and moving around to the song stopping to pose every once in a while.

When the song ends so does the sound of the camera.

"(Your name), that was amazing! Please let me show these to the campaign manager!" The photographer says.
"Uhh, yeah, sure." You laugh.
"She is going to love these!" He says packing up his bag and rushing out of the building.

"Wow!" You hear Ali say.
"What?" You laugh.
"That was, amazing!" She says hugging you.
"I couldn't have done it without you." You say poking out your bottom lip.
"I'm so proud of you!" She says squeezing you tightly.
"Okay, can we go home now?" You ask laughing.
"Yes!" Ali says.

She grabs her bag and you guys head home.