Eventful Morning

When you wake up you're tangled up in Chris and the blanket. You feel yourself sweating from wearing his hoodie and his naturally high body heat. You try to wiggle free and almost wake him in the process. You slowly climb off the bed and peel the hoodie from your body.
You turn to look at the bed and Chris hasn't moved. You sneak out of the room and to the kitchen. Nobody's awake yet so you look around for a clock.
5:00
"It's only 5 in the morning?!" You whisper to yourself.
You make you way back to the bedroom and cuddle back up in bed. You flip through Netflix to find something to watch. You put on "Grey's Anatomy" and start watching it for the 5th time. You get about halfway through the second episode when Chris jolts awake.
"Woah." You say as he looks around the room.
"Are you okay?" You ask him.
"Mmm." He mumbles as he nuzzles his face into your chest. He takes a deep breath in and let's it out slowly before turning his head to the side. He drapes his arms over your body and falls back asleep. You can't help but run your fingers through his hair as you watch a couple more episodes.

Chris finally flutters his eyes back open about 9:00. You're still watching Grey's Anatomy when he lifts his head to kiss you good morning.

"Mm, good morning sunshine." You say after his sleepy, sloppy kiss.
"Good morning." He mumbles. "What time is it?" He asks.
"About 9." You answer.

He jumps out of bed quickly, throws some jeans and a hoodie on and rushes down stairs.
You stay in bed and wait a while before moving. When Chris doesn't come back right away you text him.

You:
Hey, what's going on?

Chris😍:
Sorry, I forgot we had a house meeting
today. Running late. 😘

You:
Oh, okay. I'm getting in the shower then.

Chris😍:
Okay babygirl.

Chris calling you babygirl over a text is something new to you and it gives you butterflies. You smile at your phone and grab your shower things.
When you get in the shower you turn your music on and take your time. All the boys are busy anyways.
You get out and grab your towel, just as you pick it up the door opens and in walks Bryan.
"Oh my-"
"Oh my god!" You yell.
"I'm so sorry!" He says covering his eyes with one hand.
"Uhh." Is all you can say as you wrap the towel around yourself.
"You look good?" He says in a half questioning tone.
"Bryan-"
"Yeah" he says uncovering his eyes.
"Get out!" You say pointing to the door.
"Yeah. Sorry." He says walking out.

You finish drying off and get dressed, when you walk out of the bathroom and back into Chris's room he's waiting on the bed.
"So my brother walked in on you?" He says laughing.
"Yeah." You say putting your stuff away.
He laughs.
"You okay?" You ask him.
"Yeah just think it's funny, of everybody in the house my brother is the one to walk in on you." He says. The look he holds on his face is a clear indication that he's not okay.
"Hey." You say walking over to him. "Look at me."
Chris raises his glare to you.
"Chris, what is going on?" You ask raising your hand to his cheek.
"Nothing." He says clenching his jaw.
"It's something. Talk to me, please."
"It's just, he gets everything. I want you, I have you, and then that happens. He's the better looking one of us and all the girls go for him. I just-"
"Chris! Stop." You say sitting on the bed next to him. "I don't want him. I want you. It's always been you. It will always be you. Nobody else."
"I just get scared." He says laying his head on you.
"I get it. But, my eyes adore you. They only see you." You say kissing his head.
He looks up at you and leans up. You meet him halfway and press your lips to his.
"My eyes adore you too." He says smiling.