Arriving In LA

The day starts early, Chris had to book the earliest flight!
Ali runs through your list with you to make sure you're not forgetting anything.
You load up your back and carryon into the backseat of the car and Ali drives you to the airport.

"Okay now when you're there make sure you FaceTime me!"
"I will, I promise!"
"And get some good pictures of Tristan for me. Oo and Bryan!"
"Okay!" You laugh.
"Also if you could-"
"Ali!" You laugh.
"I got it. I'll even see if I can get them to FaceTime you, all of them." You smile grabbing her arms.
"I love you!" She squeals and wraps you in a hug.
You laugh. "I love you too."
"Okay, be good, don't do anything I wouldn't do!"
"That's not saying much." You wink as you pick up your bags.
"Okay. Really. Have fun!" Ali says hugging you one more time.
"I will. I'll text you as soon as I land!"
"I love you!"
"I love you too!" You yell as you start to walk away.

When you land in LA the airport is crazier than you expected. You figured it be busy, but you didn't expect it to be this busy.

Chris😍:
Bryan, Dayne, and I are by the doors on
the west side. Meet us there!

You look at your phone and look around. You start to walk and hope you're going the right way. You finally find somebody who works at the airport and ask them which way you're supposed to be going. They tell you and you head back through the crowd of people.

You finally reach the entrance and see Dayne first. You smile big and start walking just a little faster. Chris finally sees you after Bryan hits his shoulder and points. When your eyes meet his sparkle brighter then you've seen on a screen. He waits for you to get to them and stands in front of you.

"Hi." He says.
"Hey."you giggle.
You guys exchange an awkward look and then he goes in for a hug.
His embrace is warm, and strong. He smells as good as he looks. The scent fills your nasal passages and instantly relaxes you. It's almost as if your scent does the same to him as you feel his body relax into the hug.
When you're done hugging Chris Bryan and Dayne are staring at you guys.
"What?" Chris laughs.
"Nothing." They both shake their heads and laugh.
He turns back to you, "it's so good to finally - see you in person." He says picking up your bag.
"You too." You say smiling.
You peak around Chris and introduce yourself to Dayne and Bryan.
"Nice to meet you." They both respond.

The ride to the house is filled with music, dancing, and singing. You're filled with joy and your face is already starting to hurt from smiling so much.

When you arrive at the house everybody is doing their own things but come and welcome you. Chris stands by your side the whole time. You think you felt him put his hand on your back briefly but it was so quick you couldn't tell for sure.

After being welcomed Chris brings you to his room and puts your bags in the corner.

"So- How was your flight?" He asks nervously.
"It was actually really good. Not as bad as I thought it would be."
You guys share another awkward silence.
"You can stop being nervous now." You laugh.
"I'm sorry!" He says.
You walk to him and put your hand on his arm, "Really, stop. Just like you told me before our zoom date, no expectations." You smile.
"Right, right." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

You guys go back downstairs and hangout with the others for a little bit before lunch.