I'm Going To LA

Ali walks into your room screaming.

"What the- Why did Chris as for the address?!"
"He just bought me a ticket to go out there! I really didn't think he would do it and I didn't think he would really ask you for the address!" You cup your hand over your mouth.
"He what?!" She yells again.
"Okay first, I'm gonna need you to stop yelling please." You laugh.
"Secondly, yes. Chris just bought me a ticket to go out to LA."
"FOR REALS?" She yells again.
"Ali!" You raise your voice a little bit.
"Sorry." She pouts.
"Yes for real. Next week." You say.
"You are going right?"
"I mean I can't not go right?" You ask.
"You have to go." She says sitting on your bed.
"I do." you half ask half assure yourself.
"Yes." Ali responds.
"Okay, looks like I'm going to LA."

The week goes by pretty quick and you have two days until you leave for LA. You're starting to pack some things that you don't use daily but will probably need there. And you've packed a couple outfits already. You're getting excited. You were nervous at first but, there isn't really anything romantic going on between you and Chris at this point so, you don't have to be worried about him not liking how you look in person. Chris on the other hand, all he can talk about is how nervous he is.

Chris's POV
"Bro, I don't know, I'm comfortable with her." I say to Bryan.
"Okay, but like, are you sure just flying her out here is a good idea?" He questions me.
"If I wasn't sure I wouldn't have done it." I say rolling my eyes.
"I just don't want to see you get hurt again." Bryan says lowering his head.
"No, it's not even like that. Right now." I say.
"Okay? Then what is it like?" He raises his eyebrow at me.
"We're just friends right now. She's somebody I can talk to. But I know I'm falling for her."
"Just, be careful little bro." He says patting my shoulder and walking out of the room.
I roll my eyes and grab my phone. I always reread our messages. But the one thing I wish I knew was, what happened to this beautiful caring girl that makes her think she's broken?