A Morning With Chris

When Bryan walks inside you and Chris don't look at each other.

"I'm sorry." You finally say.
"For what?" Chris asks you.
"For- I don't know, kissing you." You say.
"I kissed you back. And I picked you up." He says laughing.
"Yeah I guess but-"
"Stop-" He says interrupting you.
You look up from the ground and meet his gaze.
He stands up from his chair and walks over to you. He bends down and cups your face.
"Don't be sorry, I liked it. I really liked it." He says smiling at you.
"You did?" You gasp.
"Yes." He laughs.
"Oh." Hearing him say he liked it makes you wonder how he really feels.

When you wake up the next morning Chris is facing you. His delicate face is smooshed against the pillow. He looks peaceful, innocent, relaxed. He slightly adjusts himself never opening his eyes. You try not to move so he can get more sleep but his eyes flutter open slowly when his head grazes yours. He smiles showing his dimples, eyes half closed still.

"Mmm, good morning." He says scooting closer and wrapping you in his arms.
"Good morning." You smile.
"You smell good." He says nuzzling into your neck.
You can't help but laugh.
The sound of his voice is calming.

You let him cuddle you for a little bit before you try and wiggle away.
"No." He says pulling you back.
"Chris." You say laughing.
"No. I don't want to." He say pouting.
"Okay you don't have to. But I have to pee." You laugh.
"Fine." He says releasing his grip.
You get to the edge of the bed and stand up. As soon as you go to take a step his hand grabs your arm and pulls you back.
"Chris!" You squeal.
He gives you a quick kiss. "Okay, now you can go." He smiles childishly.

When you get back to the room Chris is sitting up in bed scrolling his phone. You climb in next to him and like a natural reflex his arm lifts and you snuggle in. His arm falls around you and you nuzzle your way to his neck.
"What are you doing?" He laughs.
"Getting comfy." You say.
"Your breath is giving me goosebumps." He says.
"I'm sorry." You nuzzle in closer.
"You're horrible." You feel him shake his head.
"So." You say lifting your head from his neck and onto to his chest. "What are the plans for today?"
He takes a deep breath and lets it out, "I don't know. But right now, I just wanna stay here." He says putting his phone back on the bed and hugging you.
He leaves a gentle kiss on your head before pulling you closer and snuggling into the bed filled with pillows and blankets.
As you're laying with him enjoying the soft and cute side of him that nobody's seen you can't help but imagine what it would be like to do this daily.

Your running your fingers through his hair as he lays on your chest.
"You're adorable." You whisper softly.
"And you are beautiful." He whispers back.
You let out a laugh.
He lifts his head up and looks at you.
He's shifts his weight and hovers above your body. He leans his head down and gives you a sweet, passionate kiss.
"Time to get up for real." He said.
You laugh and stare at him.
He stares back, and gives one more quick peck on your lips before climbing off the bed.

You watch his every muscle move and tense as he stretches and gets his outfit for the day on. When he turns around you're still on the bed.
"What?" He smirks.
"I love that color on you." You say admiring how the light blue shirt he chose brings out his eyes and makes them more golden than they usually are.
He laughs and shakes his head. He walks to the bed and pulls the blanket off of you.
You let out a whine in protest but he just looks at you.
"Okay!" You say raising your hands in defeat.

You get dressed for the day and you both walk out of the room, but not before Chris gives you one more "good morning" kiss.