Live In Person

You guys had spent the day hanging out at the house and getting to know each of the boys better since you rarely go into their lives.

The boys are getting ready to start the live stream and even though your not expected to go on camera you're nervous. You know if things escalate between you two and a relationship does happen, you'll have to be introduced. But you don't want the hype or clout just because of who you're dating. It would be way easier to tell him this if you knew where things were going. If you knew how he felt.

You watch as the lights turn on and start to dance around the room. The music turns on and you understand why the boys seem like they're yelling sometimes. The boys grab their chairs and set up their phones in the ring lights. You know the lives have officially started when everybody starts talking and saying "hi" to those popping into the live chat.

You watch at they all dance and then sit, sing, dance some more, flirt into the phone screen. And it's a different kind of feeling to see it in person. It's not overwhelming, but it's better than the butterflies you get from watching it on a screen. Seeing their whole body not just the top half, or just below the hips. Watching what they actually do when they turn their cameras away to another boy. It's all part of something you and very few other people get to experience.

Chris keeps looking at you and smiling. You want to run down there and give him a hug but you don't want to be seen. You pull out your phone and decide to send him a text.

You:
Just so you know, you look super
cute over there 😉

Chris must've felt his phone vibrate because he secretly pulls it out of his pocket. He looks down at it and quickly searches the room for you. When he finds you, he smiles, shakes his head, licks his bottom lip, and winks before sliding his phone back into his pocket. For some reason, the wink in person made what you already knew hit harder. You were falling for this boy. And you could only hope he felt the same.

The last song for the live plays, but the boys' energy stays the same. They shut the lives down, grab their phones and head straight to the kitchen. They're all laughing and play fighting each other, Tyler and Tristan knock over a glass. Bryan and Dayne shake their heads and Zach yells at them to calm down. Meanwhile you're standing in the arch between the kitchen and the hallway.

You feel somebody walk up behind you and gently wrap their arms around you. You jump and the arms fly off you. When you turn around it's Chris. You start to apologize before he stops you.

"I'm done for the night. Want to talk?" He says smiling briefly.
"Yeah." You say giving him a soft smile.

You guys go out to the balcony and sit at the table.

"So-" Chris says to try and start a conversation.
"Seeing you live, in person, was amazing." You say.
"Yeah, but- That text." He says looking up from the ground.
"Oh- Umm" You're not exactly sure where this is going.
"What did you mean?"
"I- Well I just wanted to make you smile is all." You say.
"Oh." The tone in his voice is filled with disappointment.
"Chris-" you standing up out of your chair to stand in front of him.
"Yes?" He smirks.

You're standing in front of him looking from his eyes to his lips over and over again. Suddenly the urge becomes overwhelming and you lean down. Your lips meet his and you can tell he was caught off guard. He kisses back quickly and when you pull away you're both staring into each others eyes. Looking each other up and down, he quickly stand up and picks you up by your hips. Your legs naturally wrap around him and he walks backwards to the chair. He sits down, never breaking the touch between your lips and you straddle his lap. Your sweet innocent kiss quickly turns to rubbing and pulling at each other.

The door opens and you hear Bryan.
"Woah- Uhh- sorry."
You quickly jump off Chris and sit back in your chair, you fix your hair quickly before anybody else comes out.
"No, you're good." Chris yells to him.
Bryan comes out to the table and looks at both of you.
"I thought-"
You knew exactly where the question was going and interrupted.
"It was me." You looking at the ground.
"Well I'm not saying I don't approve, but friends don't look at friends like that. And they definitely don't do what I just saw." He says before letting out a laugh and walking back inside.